British Speedway Forum
P T Preece

Poole Vs Brummies 30/4

Wooosh.

It was a simple question, no need for personal attacks.

think you should report him to the mods for personal abuse. he did it to me enough times lol

So you are saying there is only one good track in the league? Idiot!

If you are saying Poole is a poor race track you are thicker than your sidekick!

no he isnt saying there is only one good track jeez you either ignorant or thick or probably both.

and yes Pooles track is crap

and in the elite league the better prepared tracks are Kings Lynn, Swindon, Wolves, Eastbourne, Birmingham.

Its probably on a par with Coventry and Belle Vue and maybe at a push better than Lakeside

Guest GiveusaB

Speaking of great tracks? Peterborough's was awesome last night!

think you should report him to the mods for personal abuse. he did it to me enough times lol

he isnt saying there is only one good track jeez you either ignorant or thick or probably both.and yes Pooles track is crap and in the elite league the better prepared tracks are Kings Lynn, Swindon, Wolves, Eastbourne, Birmingham. Its probably on a par with Coventry and Belle Vue and maybe at a push better than Lakeside

You know you've lost an argument when you have to resort to this!

• Like 1

sorry what arguement have i lost here? Poole track isnt good at the moment. it was in the past but now is like a ploughed field.

if you are talking about going to the mods its called tongue in cheek as shovlar runs to the mods at every opportunity.

Im sure once Eddie moves into Wimborne Road he will soon have the track sorted.

sorry what arguement have i lost here? Poole track isnt good at the moment. it was in the past but now is like a ploughed field if you are talking about going to the mods its called tongue in cheek as shovlar runs to the mods at every opportunity.

You can debate without calling people names!

Ploughed field? Really? On good Friday it was spot the shale so hardly a ploughed field!

• Like 1

He just doesn't have a clue Lisa. don't even bother rising to his imbecilic postings. If he think Pooles track is on a par with Belle Vue, Coventry and lakeside, he is clearly trolling.

Clearly he didn't watch the Poole v. Coventry meeting on Sky or the feed against Swindon which also produced top notch racing.

The best Sky meeting so far this year by a mile and he has probably never been to Wimborne Road. just an out of control troll who is obsessed with anything Poole.

Personally I have never liked the Wimborne Road track. My reasons are 1. Very bumpy 2. There is only one way to get around the place and that is up against the fence. 3. If you try going round the inside you will end up losing so much ground and will end up going backwards.

Utter gut rot. There is as much passing on the inside as the outside, and everyone knows this. if you are a Swindon fan you should know Kildemand loves the inside lines and does very well out of them as does Ward.

If you are going to have a rant at least have the courtesy to know what you are talking about.

So you think its OK for Shov to call someone an i....t or are you just a hypocrite?

• Like 4

He just doesn't have a clue Lisa. don't even bother rising to his imbecilic postings. If he think Pooles track is on a par with Belle Vue, Coventry and lakeside, he is clearly trolling.

Clearly he didn't watch the Poole v. Coventry meeting on Sky or the feed against Swindon which also produced top notch racing.

The best Sky meeting so far this year by a mile and he has probably never been to Wimborne Road. just an out of control troll who is obsessed with anything Poole.

Utter gut rot. There is as much passing on the inside as the outside, and everyone knows this. if you are a Swindon fan you should know Kildemand loves the inside lines and does very well out of them as does Ward.

If you are going to have a rant at least have the courtesy to know what you are talking about.

Kildemand an inside line rider, you're having a laugh! His favourite ride is around the fence, however, like all good riders he can adapt to what's needed. What a "troll"ope you are!

• Like 3

Is smart back

Yes he is and also Kyle Newman Edited by peatbog
  • Like 1

So you think its OK for Shov to call someone an i....t or are you just a hypocrite?

I singled out Gavan as he does it the most bearing in mind I only tend to read Poole threads now. Other people do it too but there is no need for it. However if someone is being provoked it is more understandable.

Ploughed field? Really? On good Friday it was spot the shale so hardly a ploughed field!

hang on it was shovlar who called brum an idiot so have a go at him.

and yes pooles track is bumpy ask 95% of true fans on here

• Like 1

man that has to be one of the best comedic posts you have written! Kildemand in particular scrapes the fence on most tracks and you class him as loving the inside lines!!! do you actually watch the sport at all.

next you will be telling us that Smolinski like Poole becaue he can ride the fence!

Poole track has one line - a foot from the fence

• Like 2

I singled out Gavan as he does it the most bearing in mind I only tend to read Poole threads now. Other people do it too but there is no need for it. However if someone is being provoked it is more understandable.

My point still stands, i got called an I...t, you think its `understandable`?

Just so i understand what kind of poster you are.

• Like 3

hang on it was shovlar who called brum an idiot so have a go at him.

and yes pooles track is bumpy ask 95% of true fans on here

You forgot the "slick trick track" bit with a blue groove 10 shades darker than the blue tinted specs dished out free to Poole supporters. You know that they never let the facts get in their way of the "TRUTH"!