British Speedway Forum
Pirate Nick

Poole V Belle Vue 7/5

No sign of the video then?

Quelle surprise, lol!

Got a copy on Wednesday night, have watched it several times and Cook is clearly at fault. Hope that puts your mind at rest :)

• Like 2

I thought the referee had already decided that. The question to be answered is whether it was the deliberate and dangerous act described by Shovlar.

I thought the referee had already decided that. The question to be answered is whether it was the deliberate and dangerous act described by Shovlar.

As I posted before I think he had a sudden rush of blood to the head and is probably guilty of misjudging how much room was there. As I said I don't consider Cookie a dirty rider, I just think he wasn't thinking.

As I posted before I think he had a sudden rush of blood to the head and is probably guilty of misjudging how much room was there. As I said I don't consider Cookie a dirty rider, I just think he wasn't thinking.

Good to know that the video hasn't changed your opinion.

so where's this video

a totally fair comment unbiased. Cook isnt dirty just misjudged the space though to be fair if Pawlicki used his head he could have shut off. Kildemand did the same to Nicholls at Lynn on sky the other night but Nicholls used his head, guess Pawlicki is younger and more prone to trying to go for gaps that arent really there.

Just waiting for Shovlar to admit it was not dirty riding but i doubt we will ever see it

a totally fair comment unbiased. Cook isnt dirty just misjudged the space though to be fair if Pawlicki used his head he could have shut off. Kildemand did the same to Nicholls at Lynn on sky the other night but Nicholls used his head, guess Pawlicki is younger and more prone to trying to go for gaps that arent really there.

Just waiting for Shovlar to admit it was not dirty riding but i doubt we will ever see it

Not sure why people keep mentioning the Nicholl/Kildemand incident. For me it was a totally different scenario. Kildemand falls in front of Nicholls and Nicholls, with lightning quick reactions, laid it down.

Not sure why people keep mentioning the Nicholl/Kildemand incident. For me it was a totally different scenario. Kildemand falls in front of Nicholls and Nicholls, with lightning quick reactions, laid it down.

not that incident. talking about heat 15

not that incident. talking about heat 15

Ah sorry, was watching at the stadium during the Poole meeting and missed the last 2 heats.

The silence tells us what we need to know both about the incident and the man who said it was a deliberately dangerous move. Of course he wasn't the only one.

• Like 1