British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Lakeside V Coventry 3rd May

Bet365 I think.

• Like 1

Do you have to create an account, I never see an option to view speedway stream?

Yes, you do have to open an account for £5 but you don't need to ever bet. Unfortunately I can't see any speedway scheduled for tonight on there at all yet. :sad:

Edited by Gemini

Yes, you do have to open an account for £5 but you don't need to ever bet. Unfortunately I can't see any speedway scheduled for tonight on there at all yet. :sad:

Its listed to be shown on the in play page but not listed on the streaming page yet.

• Like 1

Yay! It's there now. 7.45pm start.

Yay! It's there now. 7.45pm start.

Yippi we're on

Hans gating like $hit of a stick there.

How good is Max Fricke? Offer him a contact for next season now!! in fact give him Bomber place now :o

Bit of a hammering then!

Or maybe not yet?! A surprise 5-1 to say the least in Heat 12 there! Not going down without a good fight by the looks of it.

• Like 1

Fisher and Harris have provided loads of excitement tonight. Must have been passed about 10 times between them :o

This is a serious suggestion. Lets swap Harris for Fricke straight away. Bomber has had time enough now and is an embarrasment to himself and the club.