British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Lakeside V Coventry 3rd May

Bech won the Danish Semi tonight

Hansen says he's sore and bike smashed after crash in same meeting.

Think this meeting will be close, will be extremely happy with 3pts. Should be doable, but we can struggle against TRs and strong heat leaders toward the end of meetings.

Looking forward to the reserves races, as all four are quality riders. Great to see Davey Watt flying again this season; had my doubts pre-season, but the guy has proved he's still got plenty of fire in his belly.

Good luck to Chris Harris, (love watching him around Arena) Just hope the others don't back him up too much

C'mon you Hammers

• Like 2

Direct from circuit at 4.40pm:

NO problems with the weather - meeting goes ahead with first race at 7.45pm

Bryn

(bored as haven't received a single "is it on?" phonecall! ) :lol:

Any changes to the riding order ahead of tonights meeting because we are now in May? im not asking for actual riding numbers simply who will be the heat leaders because this could affect a riders scoring potential in relation to betting handicaps.

Fisher replaces Hansen as a heat leader.

Looks like this highly unprofessional trait of failing to announce line ups in riding order is spreading sadly.

• Like 1

Hans Andersen has tweeted he may have to pull out with food poisoning.

Just seen. Hope he decides soon. Would we be able to have guest or is it too late (maybe Kildemand)

Just seen. Hope he decides soon. Would we be able to have guest or is it too late (maybe Kildemand)

Not to sure but who could guest this late?

Not to sure but who could guest this late?

It would be r/r. I would rather he pull out than score a big fat 0 if he's ill.

Yeah because I'm sure Peter Kildemand is just sat in Essex wiating for a speedway rider to get the rubbishs enabling him to guest. R/R would be the only realistic option.

It would be r/r. I would rather he pull out than score a big fat 0 if he's ill.

True, depends how bad it is. He doesnt sound like he is convinced that he should ride.

Edited by woz01

Yeah because I'm sure Peter Kildemand is just sat in Essex wiating for a speedway rider to get the rubbishs enabling him to guest. R/R would be the only realistic option.

LOL, I thought it, you said it. My main problem is working out whether or not we are gonna get a stream. Its in the schedule, but it's not showing in the live stream :neutral:

LOL, I thought it, you said it. My main problem is working out whether or not we are gonna get a stream. Its in the schedule, but it's not showing in the live stream :neutral:

A couple of times it hasnt until the meeting is about to start.

• Like 1

Which website for the stream?