British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Lakeside V Coventry 3rd May

I'm sure he'll have some sort of excuse!

Brilliant by Andersen seeming he was ill, we need to sign this Fricke lad quick!

I have to say that was poor from him tonight. Good second half performance and almost snatched a point in the end.

Edited by woz01

Hansen will get an average in less than 2 weeks (two home meetings in that time), it's like to drop a little unless he has two very good meetings. Bees could be looking at having just shy of 9 point to replace Harris. IF and it's a big if KK, AJ (sure his average is about 8.9), Freddie or Greg are even slightly interested they have top be convinced.

Actually a fairly enjoyable meeting. A few good races I though.

edit - Or ever look at 2 of Larsen, Sundstrom, Buczkowski, Ulamek, Swiderski, Zengota... For Harris and Fisher (little unfortunate on him but it's him or Hansen, we need someone who can scorer as 3rd heatleader)

Edited by SCB

We all know Horton hasn't got the b*lls to get ride of him the Bomber fans would be on his back

Edited by kingbee

Couldn't get the bet365 to work after creating an account, I'm guessing it won't work on a ipad!?

Couldn't get the bet365 to work after creating an account, I'm guessing it won't work on a ipad!?

No, it's computer only.

I have absolutely no issue with Ryan Fisher. He's had a poor night. He HAS had serious rubbish going on in his life this season. Despite that, for the Bees, he's been scoring. He's also been professional! Top man :approve:

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 7

Brilliant ride by Max in heat 12 great move. Decent meeting in the end.

• Like 1

Best meeting i think i have seen at Lakeside this season with Bees contributing towards some good racing, hope it came accross that way for people viewing it via stream, at least you would have been warmer as its a tad chilly out there tonight.

Ps i know we cant have saturday night racing all the time but what a difference it was tonight being able to get to the track without the stress of the Friday night traffic jams.

• Like 3

congratulations to Lakeside who looked strong tonight, good to see Bridger with more confidence (although would have preferred it hadn't been tonight :)

There were some positives for the bees on a hard track and only losing by 7 in the end and only just missing out on a point was closer than I thought we would get.

Great guesting by Max again tonight and always gives it his all. Garrity also showing why we picked him.

Not Fisher's best night but has been really good up to now so can cut him some slack

have to say although i am a huge fan of Harris, I am getting really concerned. Lakeside is usually one of his better tracks but looked so off the pace again tonight. not sure what the answer is as sadly going backwards

Special mention to Hans Andersen who was the overall rider of the night for me with 17Points and only dropped 1 point to a rider! He was riding with food poisoning as well. very proud

• Like 2

Hans Andersen was amazing tonight. I don't know what's wrong with Bomber at the moment. I thought Fricke rode well as did Garrity. It was a good match on a cold evening and the Bees came close at the end to taking a point.

• Like 1

congratulations to Lakeside who looked strong tonight, good to see Bridger with more confidence (although would have preferred it hadn't been tonight :)

There were some positives for the bees on a hard track and only losing by 7 in the end and only just missing out on a point was closer than I thought we would get. (without the TRs the margin would have been 12)

Great guesting by Max again tonight and always gives it his all. Garrity also showing why we picked him.

Not Fisher's best night but has been really good up to now so can cut him some slack

have to say although i am a huge fan of Harris, I am getting really concerned. Lakeside is usually one of his better tracks but looked so off the pace again tonight. not sure what the answer is as sadly going backwards

Special mention to Hans Andersen who was the overall rider of the night for me with 17Points and only dropped 1 point to a rider! He was riding with food poisoning as well. very proud

Overall, a very entertaining meeting, the TR's kept it interesting right to the end.

Somehow, I think the winning margin would have been more if both teams had tracked their normal 1 to 7.

There were some positives for the bees on a hard track and only losing by 7 in the end and only just missing out on a point was closer than I thought we would get.

Hans did what a No 1 should!

I've been concerned about Harris's performances for a long time. The year out from Coventry hasn't improved him has it? The new management of Phil Morris?

Excuse after excuse......

Same old, same old ...I'm so so bored with it now............ :rolleyes:

I think tonight's meeting certainly dispelled a few myths about how we never get any good racing at Lakeside. Terrific meeting. Two great races between Worrall and Garrity as well, proving that the fast track reserves can be every bit as entertaining as the more senior riders.

Great 3 points for the Hammers, and congrats to the Bees for keeping on battling and almost nicking a point.

• Like 4