British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole Ela 5/5/14

Still going on about something that made you look foolish year after year.

If you ever actually read any of the debate you will have seen that I was consistent all along. Howe on a 7pt average as a heat leader.. should never have been near the team. Howe on a 5pt average as a second string.. in every time.

It was simple then and it's simple now.

Of course, too simple for our management who did it the other way round.. included him on the high averages.. left him out on the low ones.

Oh dear, sense of humour by pass.

You stick to that and be happy at how you helped strip a rider of his confidence by being `consistent`. You must be so proud.

Amazingly the guy who reports for the local paper "Rich Jones" used the words thriller , scintillating and dramatic to describe last nights events,I think he must have graduated from the Nigel Pearson school of journalism

Think he works for Pearson's company unless I'm mistaken. However, Nigel's match report in the local rag from the King's Lynn v Wolves match was a belter.......being as he wasn't even there.

You stick to that and be happy at how you helped strip a rider of his confidence by being `consistent`. You must be so proud.

Brilliant!

That's the best one yet. The decline of David Howe's career is down to me. I wield such power!

But let's play along and accept that ridiculous statement for a moment. 99% of my posts regarding Howe were in response to you peddling nonsense.. so if you're looking for the root cause of your confidence losing theory, look no further than yourself.

There, we've finally put the issue to bed. David Howe would have been World Champion but Stevebrum ruined it all for him. :)

• Like 1

Brilliant!

That's the best one yet. The decline of David Howe's career is down to me. I wield such power!

But let's play along and accept that ridiculous statement for a moment. 99% of my posts regarding Howe were in response to you peddling nonsense.. so if you're looking for the root cause of your confidence losing theory, look no further than yourself.

There, we've finally put the issue to bed. David Howe would have been World Champion but Stevebrum ruined it all for him. :)

If you can live with helping to ruin a riders confidence then so be it.

End of story.

Whose confidence did Poole ruin on Monday??? (Just keeping to topic, you understand!!) :rofl:

End of story.

What about the riders you slag off Steve? Do you struggle to sleep at night? I hope KK doesn't read the forum or his confidence would be shot.

• Like 1

End of story.

Of course you personally have never slagged any other rider off have you steve - I mean, you couldn't possibly after saying such memorable and honourable lines like:

"You stick to that and be happy at how you helped strip a rider of his confidence by being `consistent`. You must be so proud"

"If you can live with helping to ruin a riders confidence then so be it."

End of story"

What a complete hypocrite.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

End of story.

I can live with it. If you seriously think or believe I had a part in 'ruining the confidence' of David Howe then you are deluded.

I can live with it. If you seriously think or believe I had a part in 'ruining the confidence' of David Howe then you are deluded.

Funny that, i was told different.

Funny that, i was told different.

:rofl::rofl:

This gets better.. you're telling me that David Howe has told you that his 'loss of confidence' came from my comments on a forum? This is his excuse for failing to realise his potential?

You are serious about this?

I've heard of some feeble excuses before but that one has to be the best.