British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole Ela 5/5/14

Pirates travel to Monmore on Monday night for an ELA meeting.

Pirates new boy Milik has never seen the place and will probably be horrified. Magic has proved after several visits he can't get around the place.

Should be a very easy straight forward three points to Wolves.

Thoughts?

An easy 3 points with a struggling Woffinden?

Do you not pay any attention to results or are you purposely talking down your chances as per?

Do you not pay any attention to results or are you purposely talking down your chances as per?

Woffinden isn't struggling, This is the real Tai Woffinden.

Last year, He was on extremely quick bikes passing riders on the back straight with ease.

You obviously not take notice of results, we just manage to beat Birmingham and now we are suddenly going to win at Wolves when at least 2 of our riders struggle there. Do me a favour.

Any clue as to who our reserves will be?

You obviously not take notice of results, we just manage to beat Birmingham and now we are suddenly going to win at Wolves when at least 2 of our riders struggle there. Do me a favour.

I like your hair.

• Like 1

Re reserves any one that goes well at Wolves ;)

I think we should win if the boys pull together but don't think it will be as easy as some think is ward back he flies around monmore.

Ward won't be back for quite a while.

Woffinden isn't struggling, This is the real Tai Woffinden.

Last year, He was on extremely quick bikes passing riders on the back straight with ease.

We will see how quick Tai is running down the wing at Molineux on monday afternoon,for Jody Craddock,s testimonial.

Mind,he will have an excuse if he turns knackered on the same night against the Pirates. :lol:

Pirates travel to Monmore on Monday night for an ELA meeting.

Pirates new boy Milik has never seen the place and will probably be horrified. Magic has proved after several visits he can't get around the place.

Should be a very easy straight forward three points to Wolves.

Thoughts?

Sit them both down to watch Sky's Chris Louis' 'Inside Track' report of how to ride Monmore!!

One of the secrets of Monmore is using the inside of bend two to get up the Karlsson Corridor. The problem many riders have is actually how to get on the Karlsson Corridor.

Most riders only have about 8 rides a year on the Monmore track, and it have been told in the past by a rider of some stature that it is not such an easy task. You need plenty of laps on the track and to get the right entry into the first bend to hit the grip on the second bend. Hence why so many riders struggle and end up being passed up the inside of bend two by riders of lesser ability who are dialled into the Monmore track.

For Milik I expect to see a Matty Ferjan, who tried the wide line and went flying over the fence off bend two.

One of the secrets of Monmore is using the inside of bend two to get up the Karlsson Corridor. The problem many riders have is actually how to get on the Karlsson Corridor.

Most riders only have about 8 rides a year on the Monmore track, and it have been told in the past by a rider of some stature that it is not such an easy task. You need plenty of laps on the track and to get the right entry into the first bend to hit the grip on the second bend. Hence why so many riders struggle and end up being passed up the inside of bend two by riders of lesser ability who are dialled into the Monmore track.

For Milik I expect to see a Matty Ferjan, who tried the wide line and went flying over the fence off bend two.

I mean how many times had Janowski ridden there and yet young Pawlicki sussed it straightaway. guess its to with talent on a motorcycle and not just riding flat out all the time on big tracks. It called adapting.

For what its worth i fancy Wolves to win as Poole will be carrying to many passengers. Just waiting to see who will replace Smart. Pooles usual horses for courses policy for as long as possible at reserve i reckon

• Like 1

Funny how we've seen a whole host of riders score big points in their debut meetings at Monmore..

The skilled riders adapt without a problem.. the throttle jockeys struggle.

• Like 3

Your wasting your time she is a lesbian

Not so sure............so is LGF!!! :D

• Like 2