British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole Ela 5/5/14

That`s all we need.

I know nicki was involved again but as before it will not be his fault lol but to be far I have not seen it but from what I can gather he was excluded and yellow carded

I know nicki was involved again but as before it will not be his fault lol but to be far I have not seen it but from what I can gather he was excluded and yellow carded

The man is a danger. No wonder he gets booed the World over.

The man is a danger. No wonder he gets booed the World over.

to bloody right funny thing is its never his fault if you listen to him 1 of these days 1 of the young ones coming up will not give it a second thought to doing the same to him and it will be to late then

to bloody right funny thing is its never his fault if you listen to him 1 of these days 1 of the young ones coming up will not give it a second thought to doing the same to him and it will be to late then

Its only ever one way with Nicki. Its never his fault.

Most of the time it is tho.

• Like 1

What is it with the yellow card? How's it work

Since when could you have a guest for a rider you have sacked?

He actually stood down he was not sacked...............

RP

Course he did.

RP

All these Poole riders who keep "standing down" for the sake of the team. It's amazing! How many is that now in the last 5 seasons? I've lost count. It must be nice to know that so many riders care so much about Poole they are willing to stand down to let someone better take their place.

All these Poole riders who keep "standing down" for the sake of the team. It's amazing! How many is that now in the last 5 seasons? I've lost count. It must be nice to know that so many riders care so much about Poole they are willing to stand down to let someone better take their place.

Bet some Coventry fans are wishing Harris would do the same!

• Like 2

RP

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bet some Coventry fans are wishing Harris would do the same!

No. Wish he would pack in the G.P's though.

You can't buy loyalty like that ..... Oh hang on :)

• Like 5

Should be a very easy straight forward three points to Wolves.

No truer a word spoken, walk in the park 3 points.

I think the pirates have a good chance of getting a point from this meeting with tai riding not fully fit and a decent reserve in charles wright, holder and pawlicki have had decent meetings there, magic will struggle as always and milik wont get many but josh should go well so overall a point is a realistic possibility.

As for nicki p, the abuse he gets is fully deserved and the better he rides the dirtier he gets. How he hasnt ended somebodys career I have no idea and if he did it would just have been a racing incident in his eyes. Only the other day I saw on the gp site he claimed he wasnt dirty and couldnt understand the abuse he gets!!

Edited by foreverblue