British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GiveusaB

Mindless Moronic Supporters?

Guest GiveusaB

Having recently read a post on my local team's forum? It was posted that a certain Poole fan was screaming out for his rider to fence the opposing riders at all costs???

I've got nothing against Poole, I admire their achievements and love watching their team in action, but I do take offence to this stupid and downright 'thick' attitude, that puts the danger of any fellow professional at risk!

I'm glad I wasnt there to witness this!!!

Having recently read a post on my local team's forum? It was posted that a certain Poole fan was screaming out for his rider to fence the opposing riders at all costs???

I've got nothing against Poole, I admire their achievements and love watching their team in action, but I do take offence to this stupid and downright 'thick' attitude, that puts the danger of any fellow professional at risk!

:t:

Edited by Pirate Oliver
  • Like 1

Lmfao!

A very dear friend - a Poole speedway rider was killed on a speedway track (in Australia, many years ago). I do not find your comment funny - and neither would his widow, who I am still in contact with.

• Like 4

Tell me you didn't giggle though when someone suggested it was Shovlar :lol:

Guest GiveusaB

Tell me you didn't giggle though when someone suggested it was Shovlar :lol:

Google what? I'm new on here ? why would you laugh at that PO? and what's KKS ?

Does this thing go on a lot then?

I hate to see ANY rider get injured !

Having been to the St Helen's v Wigan Rugby League match, just for a change, I was listening to the fans there shouting "kill him", "rip his head off", "nobble him", "break his neck" etc.. I sincerely doubt however that these shouts from the terraces were anything more than "bravado" and in the cold light of day I doubt that anyone on the terraces would for one minute wish ill on any of the players, of either team. So unless the Poole fan in question is some kind of psychopath (which I would doubt) I don't think there would have been any true malice in what was being said.

Speedway is fueled in part by methanol and in part by adrenaline, so you have to make allowances for the fact that people will say things when they are "pumped up" that they may not really mean and that goes for fans, riders and officials alike.

If the odd fan shouting off in what may at best be an "uneducated" manner is so upsetting, the for pity's sake, don't ever consider going to Poland to watch this sport.

Guest GiveusaB

Having been to the St Helen's v Wigan Rugby League match, just for a change, I was listening to the fans there shouting "kill him", "rip his head off", "nobble him", "break his neck" etc.. I sincerely doubt however that these shouts from the terraces were anything more than "bravado" and in the cold light of day I doubt that anyone on the terraces would for one minute wish ill on any of the players, of either team. So unless the Poole fan in question is some kind of psychopath (which I would doubt) I don't think there would have been any true malice in what was being said.

Speedway is fueled in part by methanol and in part by adrenaline, so you have to make allowances for the fact that people will say things when they are "pumped up" that they may not really mean and that goes for fans, riders and officials alike.

If the odd fan shouting off in what may at best be an "uneducated" manner is so upsetting, the for pity's sake, don't ever consider going to Poland to watch this sport.

Absolute drivel !

Great way to educate the young fans !?

No wonder this country's swamped with violent crime!

Why when I opened this thread did I think before reading that KKS or whatever he is calling himself now would start a thread accusing Poole fans?

All we need now is Gavan to come charging in with a rant and the thread is complete.

LOL!!

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

The poster of this information on the forum in question isnt named KKS?

He was at the meeting and his post reads quite clearly!

Why would anyone condone this sort of behaviour?

come clean KKS,your a naughty boy!

Guest GiveusaB

Would someone enlighten me on KKS please? I most sincerely do not know who this person is?

Failing that, would KKS please come forward, so that my post can be given the serious attention that I believe it merits!?

Google what? I'm new on here ? why would you laugh at that PO? and what's KKS ?

Does this thing go on a lot then?

I hate to see ANY rider get injured !

New on here, but still posted 61 times. Yea right.

• Like 2

Would someone enlighten me on KKS please? I most sincerely do not know who this person is?

Failing that, would KKS please come forward, so that my post can be given the serious attention that I believe it merits!?

KingKennethSpeed. Everytime someone posts something stupid partixularly abiut Poole he or she is accused of being KKS with a new identity.

If you think that's bad yiu want to go on to the Leicester bresak in thread that's a belly laugh a minute that one

New on here, but still posted 61 times. Yea right.

How can it be a new identity if he has posted 61 times.

Edited by TMW

KingKennethSpeed. Everytime someone posts something stupid partixularly abiut Poole he or she is accused of being KKS with a new identity.

If you think that's bad yiu want to go on to the Leicester bresak in thread that's a belly laugh a minute that one

How can it be a new identity if he has posted 61 times.

It is not a new KKS, but it is wrong to claim they are new having posted 61 times. OK.