British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GiveusaB

Mindless Moronic Supporters?

27 March is fairly new

61 times suggests he is not new, but a little experienced.

I'm KKS and so's my wife.

• Like 3

I'm KKS and so's my wife.

Is this a 'Spartacus moment' ...

I one who thinks it is part of speedway for a rider to push another rider into the fence for the sheer fun of it must be out of thier minds.

It is a dangerous practice that could end a riders lively hood, most of all it could his life.

Lets stamp out these riding tactics as they are not good for speedway

What and have you accusing the riders of being Chickens and not trying to race , like you did on the leicester thread recently , make your mind up !!

And presumably when the fans shout for their rider to "go under him" - "Mr Sensitive" on the Brum forum will throw his hands up in the air and express shock and outrage at the sexual innuendo as well.

..only if Barker is involved?! :wink:

A very dear friend - a Poole speedway rider was killed on a speedway track (in Australia, many years ago). I do not find your comment funny - and neither would his widow, who I am still in contact with.

I apologize for my comment it was certainly not intended to cause upset so please except my apology.

It was aimed at KKS

I am not posting on riders being chickens I am saying there is a differnce between riding and dangerous riding. The point of this thread was about riders being pused into the fence. Not anyone taking correct riding lines but about blatant individuls pushing riders into the fence.

This could and will end a riders livley hood before to long unless it is put a stop to.

I love to see competative riding and riders going for the win.

But I do not justify any rider that trys to endanger another riders safety.