British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies V Wolverhampton 7th May

The facts are,and all Wolves fans know it,that if someone like Proctor is still delivering the same scores in august with what hes done in april,there,s no doubt he will still be in the side.OK he has had a bad injury,but im just using his scores as an example to what will happen.

Lets hope the words from Dave Parry last season about under achieving and complacency,arent lost on both riders and staff.

• Like 3

Yes,and Poole came from a lot further back last year to win the league,but the difference is they have a bloke in charge who has a winning mentality(even though hes hated for it),and we have one(sorry two)who are just prepared to toddle along showing little ambition(bar Pawlicki) or drive to winning titles.

No he is hated for rule bending and downright cheating.

He is doing it again this year. Personally I wouldn't want to support a team that virtually every season finds a way to cheat.

That's not a defence of CVS/Adams.. but the reality regarding Fraud.

• Like 7

Average suggests so, but better to have a 4.5 guy scoring 3 than a 6.5 guy scoring 3 and use those 2 points towards a stronger change elsewhere in the team (replace King with a 9 pointer for example).

Because 9 point EL men grow on trees right? You might be able to find a 7ish pointer to replace Nermark which will drop Barker down to second string.

No he is hated for rule bending and downright cheating.

He is doing it again this year. Personally I wouldn't want to support a team that virtually every season finds a way to cheat.

That's not a defence of CVS/Adams.. but the reality regarding Fraud.

A tad harsh even for you WItcher? if the rules were set in stone from the beginning for everyone cheating would not be an option but i do see where you are coming and you are right though.

Skies looking very grey over perry barr ATM 50/50 this meeting goes ahead

Just hope they aren't planning to water the track AGAIN.

Just hope they aren't planning to water the track AGAIN.

On this occasion I wouldn't have thought so. Much more cost effective to let the weather do it.

On this occasion I wouldn't have thought so. Much more cost effective to let the weather do it.

I`m not convinced they have learned. they have done it twice already this season.

Fingers crossed a bit of rain this afternoon does the job nicely. Nothing more . ;)

The play offs are 5 months away.

And Wolves fans are already safe in the knowledge they will be watching them from the comfort of their armchairs.

And Wolves fans are already safe in the knowledge they will be watching them from the comfort of their armchairs.

Trolling on other peoples thread Steve? Priceless after just telling me i`m trolling on Poole threads. :rofl::rofl: .

Trolling on other peoples thread Steve? Priceless after just telling me i`m trolling on Poole threads. :rofl::rofl: .

Difference is Steve my post is likely to be true. You can't defend your posts on the Poole thread.

Changes are required if this is not to happen - and we all now how allergic to change our promotion are.

Wolfie

• Like 1

Changes are required if this is not to happen - and we all now how allergic to change our promotion are.

Wolfie

Have to agree

Difference is Steve my post is likely to be true. You can't defend your posts on the Poole thread.

Sorry, not even you believe that. You aren't known for quoting many truthful facts, Hope you arent still trolling on a Wolves thread now are you?