British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Swindon 9th May

Woke up to blue sky & sun shining. :)

Weather forecast is now some showers before 11am then windy and sunny intervals rest of day so hopefully if tracks ok from heavy showers yesterday, today's meeting should go ahead.

• Like 1

I cant wait for this meeting. Both teams have a decent reserve pairing and yes Swindon aswell because Dan Greenwood knows the track so maybe Dan could get some points off of Sarjeant. Swindon have a stronger top 3 than Coventry but Coventry have better second string riders than Swindon therefore I cannot predict the meeting could go either way but what I do know is this meeting will show why we all love speedway.

Come on the ROBINS!

ROBINS PRIDE!

It might be his home track but can you really see Dan beating the top Coventry Storm rider Sargent?.

• Like 1

Seems that Mr Horton and Mr Watson dont like us fans creating our own scorecards - this

as the teams on the web site of Coventry & Peterborough now state teams as 'from'...

and not in racing order.....

Thank you Swindon for looking after us - the riding order per their own site is

1. Hans Anderson

2. Aaron Summers

3 Ryan Fisher

4 Kenneth Hansen

5. Chris Haris

6 Jason Garrity

7 James Sarjeant

1. Peter Kildermand

2. Dakota North

3 .Nick Morris

4. Simon Gustafsson

5 .Troy Batchelor

6. Dan Greenwood

7. Steve Worrall

Better off spending the money saved on buying more 50/50 draw tickets - at least the people who provide you

with the entertainment (the riders) get the rewards !!!!!!!

• Like 1

Wow! We asked and they listened.

Does this mean the Simpsons are back, that's how I read it, but more to the point is Yorkie still going to be on the middle. I know the older brother did the centre for the storm last year.....

Please?!

Quote the Coventry site:

http://www.coventrybees.co/news.php?extend.2689

Friday May 09, 2014

COVENTRY will have revamped meeting presentation in effect for Elite League matches, starting with tonight's clash with Swindon.

The meeting will also see the return of the post-match disco in the under-stand bar, hosted by Chris Simpson, with opportunities to meet and greet the riders when time and circumstances allow.

We have looked to respond to feedback, and we hope supporters enjoy the changes when they are in force tonight.

For those that can't be there, Bet365 is covering it 7-45pm :t:

Hoping to make this but if not bet365 to the rescue. If I can only get the iPad to play it I will be a happy man!

• Like 1

Hoping to make this but if not bet365 to the rescue. If I can only get the iPad to play it I will be a happy man!

It doesn't work on tablets. Laptop/desktops only.

I am being optimistic Crazy robin :D

I hope you're right but I just can't see him beating either Bees reserve.

Beware that the A46 from tolbar towards TGI is closed from early evening onwards.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message.

Thanks

Wow! We asked and they listened.

Does this mean the Simpsons are back, that's how I read it, but more to the point is Yorkie still going to be on the middle. I know the older brother did the centre for the storm last year.....

Please?!

Quote the Coventry site:

http://www.coventrybees.co/news.php?extend.2689

Friday May 09, 2014

COVENTRY will have revamped meeting presentation in effect for Elite League matches, starting with tonight's clash with Swindon.

The meeting will also see the return of the post-match disco in the under-stand bar, hosted by Chris Simpson, with opportunities to meet and greet the riders when time and circumstances allow.

We have looked to respond to feedback, and we hope supporters enjoy the changes when they are in force tonight.

You've got to hand it to Mick & Neil, they do listen and act quickly. They might make a few mistakes now and then (don't we all), but their hearts are in the right place. Well done guys

• Like 2

Seems that Mr Horton and Mr Watson dont like us fans creating our own scorecards - this

as the teams on the web site of Coventry & Peterborough now state teams as 'from'...

and not in racing order.....

Thank you Swindon for looking after us - the riding order per their own site is

1. Hans Anderson

2. Aaron Summers

3 Ryan Fisher

4 Kenneth Hansen

5. Chris Haris

6 Jason Garrity

7 James Sarjeant

1. Peter Kildermand

2. Dakota North

3 .Nick Morris

4. Simon Gustafsson

5 .Troy Batchelor

6. Dan Greenwood

7. Steve Worrall

Most clubs now do this ive noticed.

Weather been lovely today and track looking good on photos on the website.

Setting off soon, looking forward to this meeting.

Hoping Hansen is okay after his mid week crash

• Like 1

Stream removed from bet365 site at last minute.

It's not just me then!? :cry:

They had it as 7-45 originally, then it moved to 7-30. I'm hoping it might reappear at 7-45 ..........

Edited by Jacques

Bet 365 seem to have a problem nothing is working on there