British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
brandonbee48

Russian League. 2014

I can't see anything on this, but if there is... :lol:

There is a meeting scheduled for tomorrow, 8th May If our friend Gray is out there can he tell us if there is a stream? Regards. Alan.

Results / Calendar
Choose:The latest resultsUpcoming eventsENEA ExtraligaSGP / IMSNice Polish League speedwayPolish 2nd Division slagElite LeagueIMŚJElitserienIMPGolden HelmetIMEPremier LeagueMPPKDanish LeagueRussian LeagueAllsvenskan LeagueSpeedway BundesligaCzech LigaDMEJFriendliesMDMWMEPIndividual UK ChampionshipPremier League Knock Out CupLeague Cup Premier LeagueYouth Individual Championship PomeraniaYouth IM UK < >

SK Saławat:
1. Roman Kaszirin
2. Siergiej Polienok
3. Kiriłł Filinow
4. Andriej Jeżow
5. Maksim Łobzenko
6. Wadim Jamiłow
7. Klementij Klimow
8. ?

SK Turbina:
9. Andriej Kudriaszow
10. Andriej Czindiłow
11. Kiriłł Cukanow
12. Ilia Czałow
13. Władimir Borodulin
14. Siergiej Mizunow
15. Władimir Morozow
16. Denis Nosow

Zgodnie z rosyjskim regulaminem w awizowanym składzie można dokonać dwóch zmian (bez zamiany numerów startowych). Szkoleniowiec SK Saławat będzie mógł także uzupełnić wolne miejsce w składzie awizowanym

Zawody, które powinny rozpocząć się o godzinie 16.30 czasu polskiego poprowadzi sędzia Andriej Sawin, który od jakiegoś czasu jest przewodniczącym Komisji Torowej MFR.

Here are the line-ups. It is at 3.30pm UK. If I, or anyone can come up with a stream, i'll obviously post it. Gray, are you alive and well? :lol: Regards. Alan.

http://vk.com/wall-29678582_29995

Is this any good?

Here are the line-ups. It is at 3.30pm UK. If I, or anyone can come up with a stream, i'll obviously post it. Gray, are you alive and well? :lol: Regards. Alan.

http://vk.com/wall-29678582_29995

Is this any good?

I certainly hope he is alive and well! Mind you whoever was behind the superb Russian fans forum might have toddled off to war as it's been down for many weeks now. It was such a superb source of information and chat too.

Just in case anyone didn't follow that sportowefakty embedded video link back to the original uploader's account on youtube, "Sergei Perelomov" also uploaded all of the other races from this meeting if you are interested...They are currently the 15 most recent videos in his account: https://www.youtube.com/user/FVD64/videos

Just in case anyone didn't follow that sportowefakty embedded video link back to the original uploader's account on youtube, "Sergei Perelomov" also uploaded all of the other races from this meeting if you are interested...They are currently the 15 most recent videos in his account: https://www.youtube.com/user/FVD64/videos

Thanks so much. Bit of a wipe out but enjoyable and again, a very healthy crowd. All the best. Alan.

Should be decent but probably depends on who Vostok get as a guest at #1

Lots of changes in Russian teams. Vadim Tarasenko is a loss for Vostok

Wostok Władywostok:
2. Danił Litwinow
3. Wiktor Gołubowskij
4. Aleksiej Charczenko
5. Gleb Szewczenko
6. Siergiej Łogaczow
7. Iwan Łysik
8. Grigorij Łaguta

SK Saławat:
9. Sebastian Ułamek
10. Klimentij Klimow
11. Roman Kaszirin
12. Maksim Łobzenko
13. Kiriłł Filinow
14. Wadim Jamiłow
15. Siergiej Polienok
16. Emil Sajfutdinow

Edited by pandorum

Got a great stream but the Russian analyst team look a bit odd.

Unless this is the Russian version of Benefit Street :)

Edited by pandorum

Got a great stream but the Russian analyst team look a bit odd.

Unless this is the Russian version of Benefit Street :)

I just said to my wife " You couldn't get a more typical Russian family scene- all crammed in a small apartment. :lol:

The guy in the "Jaws" tee shirt just said "Goodbyeski" so fingers crossed we get it shortly. :t:

Yeah!!!!!

Emil just looks SO young. Could pass for 15. :lol:

• Like 1

What meeting are you guys watching? Thought I read on Emil's facebook that it had been called off and moved to tomorrow.

Who knows what's going on. Patience is required!~ :lol:

What meeting are you guys watching? Thought I read on Emil's facebook that it had been called off and moved to tomorrow.

You are obviously more in tune with technology than we old farts :lol: They had a 2 minute scene from the pits with an interview with Emil and Ulamek by his side. Then cut away to high school wrestling! :sad: So it is tomorrow for sure?