British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Lakeside V Wolves 9/5

Tomorrow sees the wolves visit purfleet for what looks like a routine home win for the hammers. The weather forecast has improved for the south east on Friday, so with any luck we will see some speedway.

Yeh just seen the latest weather forcast and it definatly looks likely the meeting will be on as the south east misses the worst of it,,the heavy rain that is ....Small risk of the odd shower...

Scott Nicholls will be guesting for Mikkel Bech tomorrow according to the star as he will be preparing for an under 21 meeting, certainly wont make Hammers any weaker.

Piotr will be scared when Piotr turns up at the Raceway

Of course he will, it is SOO much smaller than Monmore. :neutral:

Scott Nicholls will be guesting for Mikkel Bech tomorrow according to the star as he will be preparing for an under 21 meeting, certainly wont make Hammers any weaker.

Not a bad guest at all - I enjoy seeing Bech race but Scott has had a great start to the season and he usually has a good time at Lakeside!

And also Polish riders have a mare around the Raceway.

Swiderski never did.

• Like 1

Come on steve you know what I mean ;)

I don't.

You cant generalise all Poles cant ride Purfleet when some can.

When have you seen a visiting Polish rider do well at the Raceway.

Kasprzak, last time he came with Poole he scored 14 points , beaten only by PK. Not sure why people are keen on Scott as guest. Last time he guested he was disastrous and scored 4or5. It must be good few years since Scott has had a really impressive meeting at the Raceway.

When have you seen a visiting Polish rider do well at the Raceway.

Didnt Kasprazak score 20+ points at Lakeside last year.

Didnt Kasprazak score 20+ points at Lakeside last year.

What about Seb Ulamek ?

Scott Nicholls will be guesting for Mikkel Bech - certainly wont make Hammers any weaker.

You must have a very short memory mate!

Are you answering the phones again Bryn in the office this afternoon? Bet you get a call from Herne Bay about tea time from a geezer called Bob asking for a

very detailed forecast and if you can promise it wont rain!!

• Like 1

Piotr got 4+2 from 4 rides at Lakeside in the 2012 play-offs. I think he'll be good for about his average there tonight.

He should get an average after today. Several people, including me, thought that his assessed average this year was too much of a gamble. It turns out it wasn't, so well done to the assessor, and to Wolverhampton for taking a chance on him (although ideally he needs to learn English soon to impress Peter Adams).

• Like 1