British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Lakeside V Wolves 9/5

And also Polish riders have a mare around the Raceway.

You're forgetting that the Pawlickis aren't your average Poles in that they started riding on a short technical track that their dad built near their house. I don't think Lakeside will faze them.

I dont see the problem here, Mikkel has been riding well and scoring a lot of points but from mostly the second string position which is why his average has climbed so dramatically, last time Scotty rode for us as a guest he was not riding well and confidence low, not exactly the case right now.

I personally have every faith in him that he will score more than enough points tonight to justify his inclusion.

People will moan about losing such a key rider but thats the price you pay for having a rider like that in your team, if you want the star riders and especially the younger ones this is what happens, they have a lot of commitments.

I wonder if the same people that will moan about Bech being absent are the same that constantly shout for the likes of young Patricyk Dudek to be signed?

We all saw this coming though, the new team building rules were always going to be heavily dependant on guests.

When have you seen a visiting Polish rider do well at the Raceway.

I dont watch racing at Lakeside but there are plenty of Poles that ride there well.

Swiderski, Ulamek, KK, Skornicki usually goes well there (11 last season),

Its easy to back up a statement if you do your homework on it first.

The majority don't though.

Name me the riders who haven't done well there and there scores then.

A lot of Poles (but not all) do struggle at Lakeside but I think Piotr will probably do quite well tonight.

Scott might not score quite as many points as Bech but I think he should be near enough - he's been on good form so far this year.

Can only see a comfortable home win. 52-40 type score

Buczkowski, Gafurov, Janowski, Kosciuch, Miskowiak, Mroczka, Mateusz Szczepaniak, Michal Szczepaniak, Zengota and many more.

Note you failed to add in scores as proof. Mroczka had 2 wins in 2012

Gafurov is Russian.

Edited by stevebrum

Have a look at the scores for yourself :D and yh 2 wins in 2012 but riding at No.5 why don't you have a look at the other scores what Mroczka has got around the Raceway?

Oh haha he is Russian my mistake.

I have looked at the scores which is my whole point. Your stated that most Poles cant get round there which is wrong.

3.10PM WEATHER CHECK:

Had no rain here today just across the Dartford Crossing since I arose from my pit this morning. None really anticipated either although it's a blustery sort of day so don't think you'll be okay standing watching in shirt sleeves.

They can't

10 Poles rode in the EL last season.

4/10 have no issues with Lakeside.

5.15pm WEATHER UPDATE:

No real change here at the track with clear blue sky interspersed with occasional white fluffy clouds. Still looks as it might be somewhat windy so I don't expect you'll need much suncream if any! 8-)

Come on Steve if u see my post I said the majority of them do NOT all of them and 6/10 is over half so that does equal to the majority.

yes, 6/10 is the majority ......................... only just. :P

• Like 1