British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Lakeside V Wolves 9/5

Given Re-run's camera position, I am surprised referees do not use their playback facility on close calls. I can remember Frank Ebdon doing just that several years ago.

Re-Run Productions' (I'm still having trouble adapting to their new posh name!) position on the gantry at Lakeside is situated beyond the start/finish line and therefore their camera is 'looking back' at an angle at any close call finish. Steve, I'm sure, would be delighted though if you were to buy yourself a copy of their DVD of the match at the Vortex Hammers next home meeting to view their take on what everybody agrees was a very tight finish.

However it won't change anything for the referee's decision is final - as it should be!

Buczkowski, Gafurov, Janowski, Kosciuch, Miskowiak, Mroczka, Mateusz Szczepaniak, Michal Szczepaniak, Zengota and many more.

Im pretty sure you will look back through the records and see good scores for both Zengi and Magic in Swindon colours. I think Magic got about paid 14/15 there on his first visit.

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 1

Bit late too this argument but for what its worth i thought from my position on the home straight Scotty got the second place, maybe its hard to see from the back straight but i would have thought the cheer that went up from the main stand was evidence enough ;-)

I'm not missing the point. It means absolutely nothing what Cook says to his fans to keep em happy.

It's what he says when he is sat round the table at BSPA meetings and none of us know that.

As it happens at prior talk-ins CVS has stated he isn't a fan of the rule but that it was brought in primarily for financial reasons. Of late Sky get the blame, whether or not that is to cover the real reason again, who knows

I am inclined to agree, most of what appears in programmes is generally what people want to hear and just filler stories, censorship from the BSPA on every programmes stops everyone from saying exactly what they think and their are a few fines every year for those who occasionally overstep the mark.