British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Wolves V Swindon... 12th May

So will Wolves get 3 points is the question, possibly not.

So will Wolves get 3 points is the question, possibly not.

Possibly not,but Woffy says he now feels a lot happier after weekends trip to Poland.

Could end up another 45-45 draw.

Does anyone know if BBCWM are there tonight.

Weather not looking great. Has rained overnight, the gound is damp, and the sky is full of grey clouds. Similar situation to last week ?

Its one of those stop start type of days. It could brighten up later, but raining heavily right now. I'd say 60/40 against it being on.

• Like 1

We need to put in a more solid 1-7 showing if we are to get all the points for a change.

Swindon will come looking for points with an indifferent Woffy and so they should.

Not convinced so 48-42

Rain most part of the day but at least Wolverhampton have a top track man and a good track so hopefully it's 15 heats straight through and I predict a 51-42 win for Wolves with Tai hitting double figures

Rain maybe the winner. Not looking good at the moment

Now brilliant sunshine

Edited by INCOGNITO

If it's on I fancy Swindon to take a point and Woffy's poor season will continue. He's no Fast Freddie which I think is what Wolves are missing.

2 hours ago i would have said NO chance the meeting being on, for the last hour we have had lovely warm sunshine, if it doesnt rain anymore, theres a chance the meetings on,anymore rain and i would say it will be called off, its in the lap of the gods.

Hi Res rainfall radar has nothing threatening heading Monmores way for at least next few hours!

In that case the most threatening thing heading our way now is Kildemand! :D

• Like 4