Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle V Redcar Pl (sun 18 May At 6.30pm)

Updates for tonight's meeting: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13352/newcastle-redcar-pl-sun-30pm?page=1&scrollTo=242819

Looking forward to this local derby today, hopefully Newcastle can take a good win tonight.

Team Line-ups

Newcastle: Danny King, Lewis Rose, Stuart Robson, Lewis Kerr, Ludvig Lindgren, Chris Schramm, Dan Greenwood.

Redcar: Richard Lawson, Hugh Skidmore, Carl Wilkinson, Rafal Konopka, Aaron Summers, Jan Graversen, Luke Crang.

Someone posted earlier this week that Liam Carr was guesting Schrammy (Don't know if this is correct or not, though).

That tweet was last month DIAMONDS. Last I heard Carr was still riding unless Schramm has recovered.

OH MY GOD, I'm so stupid. :(

No - just stressed with your Exams. :) :)

Good excuse for me :t::P

I do my best. ;):) :)

• Like 1

I'm up from Eastbourne seeing family in Hexham! I plan to come tonight, never seen pl racing live before. Must say I can't wait!

• Like 1

I'm up from Eastbourne seeing family in Hexham! I plan to come tonight, never seen pl racing live before. Must say I can't wait!

You'll enjoy it me thinks :)

I will be interested to read your Comments on here about Premier League Racing after the Meeting.

I very much hope that you will enjoy it. :t:

That's great I hope so Diamonds! The Newcastle stasis is next to a shopping complex right?

Stadium*

just a small retail park... It's pretty well signposted from just past the city centre

Been at the track allay and just returned. Training school this lunchtime went well with stacks of rides once the bikes had remembered when to fire up. Had an interesting 2 new riders, who I think will make the grade. :shock:;) Nothing desperate about them. :o

The great news is that all of the Grandstand terrace steps are completed and open to the regulars for the first time this year. Get there early if you want your usual spot though.

• Like 1