British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Panthers 15-5-14 ( Pl ) 7-30pm

Risager riding for Ipswich but we are without Ulrich.

Our side looks pretty empty in the middle order without Ulrich and with Lasse, Ales, Blackbird and the reserves taking his rides; It won't cover his scoring power.

Can see us being turned over sadly, due to the fixture list more than this inept Witches side.

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan

Beautiful morning here in Suffolk - warm sun, still air,blue sky.

My little Johnny has his first school football match today so hoping for a double win.

C'mon the year 4 team and the Witches!!

why is Ulrich unavailable?

Danish Championships, Risager one of the reserves and down to ride too..... but deafening silence about that one!

Especially now as Nicki Pedersen has withdrawn!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

If Louis badly wants Risager to ride, he'll ride. However, if Louis thinks it will be best for Risager to be elsewhere he'll be elsewhere!

We'll see...

Check out Morten's Twitter feed

Half way to the UK and flight had to turn around and go back to CPH due to a problem with the flight! (6 Hours ago)

And a slightly iffy translation by Google from Danish to English 'niks kører i ipswich i aften' which translates to 'niks runs in ipswich tonight'

My 2 + 2 says he's at Foxhall tonight, assuming the flight was Ok eventually.

Don't think he has a choice, the Danish fixture has priority......

I think he does.. Edited by CardinalSin

Be another hard meeting tonight even if Peterborough are without Ostergaard because they have the riders to cover for him. Nice to have a full team again after it seems forever and Adam at reserve again could be the main factor although not sure what we will get from him. Hopefully Bob will prepare a good track that's got grip all around that will make passing a possibility.

My prediction is for a close meeting and a lot will depend on Worrell at one, if he ride as he has done for us so far we can only expect 8 or 9 from him which is not good enough for a number one.

Danish Championships, Risager one of the reserves and down to ride too..... but deafening silence about that one!

Thanks ;)

You have to wonder why he bothers to be honest..... :D

and why isn't Lasse riding in them also? :o

Don't think Bjerre qualified

No Ully = no chance of any points complete turn around of the Good Friday result is on the cards

Edited by scoobydoo

With the warm weather today and drying breeze lets hope they get the track prep right for tonight .

Little Johnnys year 4 team played in blue against a team in red - scored 1 conceded 5 - hope its not an omen!!