Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Premier League Pairs - Friday 11th July

If the BSPA allocate the Pairs to Somerset again next year could they please ensure that there are adequate catering and toilet facilities please? I had to queue for 30 minutes to buy a hot dog for my son and the queues for the toilets were almost as long.

there are toilets both ends of the stadium

there are toilets both ends of the stadium

That's right, we jumped the fence and went behind the bushes. :party::cheers:

• Like 1

If the BSPA allocate the Pairs to Somerset again next year could they please ensure that there are adequate catering and toilet facilities please? I had to queue for 30 minutes to buy a hot dog for my son and the queues for the toilets were almost as long.

Think this is an issue that shoud be directed at somerset speedway, not the BSPA :)

who dat den..

RebelwonderKid was on here moaning and clutching at straws at just about anything he could think of - other than that, there hasn't been many gripes from Somerset fans, myself included.

Does anyone have some inside info confirming that the Best Pairs will be at Somerset again 2015 Cardiff weekend?

Don't think shared events get announced until the press release at the age in November

I would be amazed if the Pairs was moved away from Somerset.

Must be a massive money spinner for the BSPA.

Okay cheers. Gonna take a punt on the status quo and made arrangements to come a day early.

Flights and hotels booked!

Okay cheers. Gonna take a punt on the status quo and made arrangements to come a day early.

Flights and hotels booked!

I would imagine the BSPA will send out confirmation regarding the shared events, including the pairs, after their conference in mid-November.

I'd be highly surprised if the pairs did move, but in any case, it would be 99.99% certain that Somerset would stage a meeting the night before Cardiff, when it's a guaranteed bumper crowd.

All the best

Rob

Stopped Going to the Pairs after the Mark lemon Referee Decision cant remember what year but what a Fix , Never went again