British Speedway Forum
semion

Kings Lynn Stars V Poole Pirates Thursday 22nd May

Kings Lynn just tweeted that meeting is still on!!!!!

I'm wathching a webcam of crocodile fighting in an Italian swimming pool :party:

You say that I was fighting with one of them again today in the sea lol

Looks like I had better try harder with my rain dance !

Edited by lynnboy

Semion and anyone else travelling.

Not a cloud in the bright blue sky now. 10 min downpour about an hour ago probably saved Busterusing the water bowser.

2 miles from track

Semion and anyone else travelling.

Not a cloud in the bright blue sky now. 10 min downpour about an hour ago probably saved Busterusing the water bowser.

2 miles from track

It seems whatever passed through here in Wisbech went onto Lynn and it is still wall to wall sunshine.Let's get it on before I have to go to work :cry:

Your're not meant to be looking at that sort of webcam :lol:

Best I get back to watching to my fantasy wet webcam tell boy :P

BBC broadcasting from KL at the moment, match is still very much on Edwin Overland was on the mike

• Like 1

According to the latest hi-res rain radar images, the Norfolk Arena is pretty much rain/storm free for at least next 3+ hours, hope you get a good meeting...

Just tuned in and I hope a Stars win. Can Poole get a point which is what Swindon managed to get there.

Buster working his Conkers off trying to get the track in some state to ride. Big Queue of people waiting get in apparently. Plenty of time as this won't start at 7.45

I don't think it's gonna be pretty early doors.

Thanks for the info Star Lady

You are welcome Semion. Hope it's worth it for all those there and all riders finish the meeting fit and well.

Kings Lynn to win at a canter, best team in league by a mile. Think it will be about 12 to 16 point stars victory. Do expect some good racing though as long as the rain hasn't ruined it. Big points for NKI, Woofy and Kerr

Meeting delayed until 8.00pm. Looking at pictures this is just going to be a accident waiting to happen :nono:

You've clearly shown your inexperience there. Buster isn't a man for allowing a track to be dangerous. Plus, accidents happen in any condition

Buster will certainly sleep well tonight with the amount of effort he is putting in. All credit to him.

• Like 2

I have seen a lot of meetings where a lot of track work has been done and the meetings have still not been pretty. I credit Buster but I just get worried for the riders I mean I was at the meeting where young D. Ritchings had a bad fall in a meeting which should have NOT started.

That is absolute bollox to say that meeting where Daryl got hurt shouldnt have started. It only started p1ssing down and became dangerous about half hour after the crash.

• Like 1

I don't know what you was watching then considering riders were slipping all over the place.

There is no need for bad language thecoombdog :D

There is no way anyone was slipping all the over place before heat 2. So its nonsense to say it shouldnt have started.