Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave the Mic

Flying Shale/roo Games

I downloaded this the other day, the 3 days were up so thought id buy, but had no response!

Anybody got a copy i could buy? Or any other way of getin the game?

If you try just entering through without entering a code does it let you or do you get a message ssying your trial period has expired? I remember sometimes when I chsnged computers I could go weeks before needing to contact them to get a new code.

No it dosnt av it! No chance of sneakin an extra few days. Ne'mind, not the end of the world

The issue you'll have then is that even if someone sent you their psid version, it wont work on your computer, as all payment got u was the computer specific code which allowed usage beyond the trial period.

aww that's a shame, I enjoyed that game

Just having another go at getting FS up n running again!! Anyone made contact with Roogames?

Right, after 3/4 emails to various, im on the verge of making contact it seems, roogames still exist, but have had trouble with the advertised email address. Im not guna put it on here though in case their are reasons for it i dont know about, i will ask if i can pass it on to whoever once i get a reply, which im pretty sure i will do.

Will update once i know more

Sorted. Contact made. The address for information is

richard@roogames.co.uk

Sorted. Contact made. The address for information is

richard@roogames.co.uk

Have you got an Evaulation Code mate??

I have emailed this Richard twice now and still naff all :( I have only just managed to get it set up for the 2015 season too :( lol

I downloaded this the other day, the 3 days were up so thought id buy, but had no response!

Anybody got a copy i could buy? Or any other way of getin the game?

Have you got an Evaulation Code mate??

I have emailed this Richard twice now and still naff all :( I have only just managed to get it set up for the 2015 season too :( lol

Sorry mate, just seen this, yes I got a code from Richard, I emailed him and explained the situation and he sent me one, but I doubt mine will work for you, youl need a fresh one, hel get back to you, unless he already has!!

Did you get a code?

This sounds a realistic game does it have R/R facility?

• Like 1