British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomazpozrl

Gp Qualifier Sat June 7th @ Ljubljana

Different interval entertainment. Ninja/Karate /Reggae Babes. :lol::t:

Break entertainment not quite up to Togliatti standard -at least they are trying something.

I'm sure Berwick have a massed pipe and drum a thousand strong. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana

To improve our geographical knowledge. :t:

• Like 1

Really poor track conditions, super dry and gating is everything.

very good pictures but very poor racing

Really poor track conditions, super dry and gating is everything.

Drier than the surface Sharapova and Halep are puffing away on in Paris. :lol:

Hot afternoon, 10 to go through, a few "no hopers" and no one making much money from it. As good as we could hope for really.

I'm sure we have all seen some "pretty average" individual qualifying meetings. If my money was a bit tight in the 50s (often :lol: ) and it was a dance on Thursday or The Midland Riders Championship Qualifying Round on Wednesday, guess where my dosh went?

I think Covatti will take the final place. He's tied with Kim Nilsson at 6 but Covatti will surely take at least 1p from Blue against Korbin.

I think Covatti will take the final place. He's tied with Kim Nilsson at 6 but Covatti will surely take at least 1p from Blue against Korbin.

He did even better than that. :t: Take care all and join you for Polski Sunday. Off to have a celebration drink with Sharapova. :lol: All the best. Alan.

Congrats to Nicolai on winning the GP qualifier in Slovenia beating Belle vues Matej Zagar in a run off after both tied on 13 points

• Like 1

Quite possibly one of the oddest speedway riders. Can win or lose ANY race against anyone.

Quite possibly one of the oddest speedway riders. Can win or lose ANY race against anyone.

FInn Jensen? No i am chuffed for Nicolai on Thursday at the abbey he rode his bollocks off did really well.

Very much a confidence rider and he has certainly found some since being dropped by Swindon.

Very fast indeed when out in fresh air but often suspect in traffic particularly on the first turn.

Must be so frustrating to have him in your side when he is on a downer knowing what he can be capable of.

He looks confident, and when he's confident he can be very very fast.

Come on Louis get him booked for Worrall in the return leg of the cup against Somerset next week, just to make sure like :lol:

• Like 1

Very much a confidence rider and he has certainly found some since being dropped by Swindon.

Very fast indeed when out in fresh air but often suspect in traffic particularly on the first turn.

Must be so frustrating to have him in your side when he is on a downer knowing what he can be capable of.

He turned it around as soon as he came to Scunthorpe !