British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Swc Final Tickets

they are on sale. £105 for the Grandstand.£30 for backstraight.

With the GP being badly supported will anyone buy tickets at these prices. They seem high prices to me.

Hiya Steve you still doing your foreign trips then?

Does one ticket cover the price for the race off and final?

Last year one ticket paid for both at Prague.

The site is in Polish which makes it difficult but cant see a combined ticket for both meetings. One seat in the grandstand is 550 zloty for the final and 180 for the run off.

Doubt anyone will be at the track for the run off as the hosts go direct to the final. They could charge £10 to get a big crowd and then sell loads of beer and food..

Who can afford £100 to see a speedway meeting. Back straight is £30.which is ok

Hi Bruno we still do a few foreign trips when we can afford to but I aint paying £135 for tickets. We will be paying for cheaper tickets and hope to enjoy the trip as muh as Prague last year.

• Like 1

These ticket prices spell disaster for the SWC finals in Bydgoszcz. Much too expensive. Why don't they learn and make it cheaper for the fans, instead of heading for another disappointment with an empty stadium as it was at this year's SGP there. Stadium facilities there are crap, seats are a long way away from the track and viewing is not good from some of the cheaper places. Interest for speedway in this town is at an all time low.

There may still be a half-decent crowd for the SWC final, I'd expect maybe about 5,000 or more, with the Polish team in this meeting, but there will be an empty stadium for the race off without the Polish team.

I just can't understand the logic in seeding the hosts straight into the final, when the home team would be just as much needed in the race-off on Thursday to attract the spectators. If the home team is good enough, they will qualify from the race-off anyway, and will so be in both meetings. If not good enough, they will be eliminated, which is only fair play. The crowd for the final will still always be halfway decent, as it is a world cup final, which in itself is an attraction, regardless of with or without the home team.

Ticket prices must come down to avoid empty stadia in the SWC, and the host nation for the race-off and final shall only get seeded for the race-off instead of for the final.

I agree. They are too expensive to tempt me buy.

last year at Prague it cost us about £50 total for two combined tickets, saying that it was not in the main grandstand.Sector B for us this year, more money for Tyskie.

Just tried to order tickets online for the race-off and final.

What a waste of time.

Firstly the website is in Polish, so we have to go through Google's auto translate which, whilst broadly ok, does not provide translations for every word.

Then, having registered for an account, I tried to buy tickets only to find I had to enter identification details (e.g. passport numbers) for the people I was buying tickets for. Like I have those for all of my friends! All the time, trying to navigate through a translated Polish site.

So I suppose I'll have to ring for tickets tomorrow on the ticket hotline (and probably pay through the nose for that). Come on BSI. Is this the best you can do?

Edited by G the Bee

What a waste of time.

Firstly the website is in Polish, so we have to go through Google's auto translate which, whilst broadly ok, does not provide translations for every word.

Then, having registered for an account, I tried to buy tickets only to find I had to enter identification details (e.g. passport numbers) for the people I was buying tickets for. Like I have those for all of my friends! All the time, trying to navigate through a translated Polish site.

So I suppose I'll have to ring for tickets tomorrow on the ticket hotline (and probably pay through the nose for that). Come on BSI. Is this the best you can do?

HAVE forwarded this to BSI...

• Like 1

What a waste of time.

Just put different random numbers in for the ID`s -it has to be 9 numbers-it will be ok

Edited by racers and royals

Just put different random numbers in for the ID`s -it has to be 9 numbers-it will be ok

Anything will do as your name and passport number don't even appear on the ticket not like the Bydgoszcz GP ticket they had both on who's bright idea all this is god knows but it makes the job harder getting them

just buy them when you get there, the place will be half empty no doubt

HAVE forwarded this to BSI...

BSI's reply...

We are not the promoters of this event and as such have no input into the ticket agency.
That said and after what happened at the GP getting overseas visitors to the SWC must be a main objective so will put them under pressure to make this easier for overseas visitors