British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Swc Final Tickets

Fair play to Philip Rising for raising this with BSI

Yes, well done Phillip.

Bsi`s answer made me chuckle however,as they were the Promoters for the GP and the ticket agency is the same and the booking procedure the same !!

BUT the ticket arrangements in Poland were handled by the club, their co-promoters. Not everything was under the BSI umbrella although they would have borne the brunt of the financial shortfall.

If you run a business that needs clients to buy tickets for an event, particually fans who are travelling a long way, it's mindnumbingly dumb to make the ticketing process far harder than it should be.

Websites should have an English option, buyers should not have to transfer money via bank payment but instead use a debit card for an immediate transaction and you should be able to print each ticket rather than collect at the stadium. Its 2014 not 1814.

If BSI could make those improvements for each GP in 2015 then it would be progress

I was planning to fly out on the Wednesday night and fly back Sunday night but if the tickets are going to be that price I may well just keep the money for something else and watch it on TV