Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
weatherwatcher

Burton & Leicester Grass Tack Association

Just to let you know that Burton & Leicester Grass Track Association, have now managed to get things together again this year after a terrible end to last year when they had to cancel the races at Donnington Park, Not sure what happened. They have now built a new larger track for this year and are running a series of championship races at Donnington Park on the 9th and 10th of August. The good news is that the entry and parking are free. So I hope to see a few local speedway fans going along to make it a great day out.

Got to be better to have 2 days racing and not having to plod out, around £25 or more as we have to do to a speedway meeting. Lets hope that the weather stays fine for thyem and I think that they deserve a good turn out for all th work they have put in, to get themselves sorted out and running again.

At one time it looked like the whole thing was going to close down. It would have been a shame if it had. So make a note on your calendar for those 2 days and go along and have a couple of day free fast and full of action grass track racing.

A bit different from our speedway but still in the same mold, with some of the top riders from around this counrty and from around the world, if anything like the one they planned for last year it has solos sidecars and junior racing should bve a good couple of days.

• Like 1

Don't Forget. To go along to Donnington this Saturday and Sunday. Practice starts 11 am racing starts 12.

Just to let you know that Burton & Leicester Grass Track Association, have now managed to get things together again this year after a terrible end to last year when they had to cancel the races at Donnington Park, Not sure what happened. They have now built a new larger track for this year and are running a series of championship races at Donnington Park on the 9th and 10th of August. The good news is that the entry and parking are free. So I hope to see a few local speedway fans going along to make it a great day out.

Got to be better to have 2 days racing and not having to plod out, around £25 or more as we have to do to a speedway meeting. Lets hope that the weather stays fine for thyem and I think that they deserve a good turn out for all th work they have put in, to get themselves sorted out and running again.

At one time it looked like the whole thing was going to close down. It would have been a shame if it had. So make a note on your calendar for those 2 days and go along and have a couple of day free fast and full of action grass track racing.

A bit different from our speedway but still in the same mold, with some of the top riders from around this counrty and from around the world, if anything like the one they planned for last year it has solos sidecars and junior racing should bve a good couple of days.

I can only send a belated good wishes for this grass track meeting.