British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien 2014 Round 4

Sadly that`s it for tonight I fear-seems to be a lack of streamers who stream c more sport Sweden(none I can find)suppose we are very lucky with Poland-I`m going to catch up with the 2nd half of the Zielona match and all of the Torun match I missed. Hopefully the weather will be ok forDenmark tomorrow-Nicki P included.

Maria Sharapova's knickers it is then. :lol: . We tried.. Alan

there seems to be a lot of petty misinformation being posted on here.

Following reading the comments, I took the trouble to look and there is only ONE person who has done anything about getting racecards removed from here and it was a request from Mancheterpaul to have Ghostwalkers removed - it was declined.

Seems a shame that this is taking over a Swedish speedway thread which can now hopefully return to the proper subject - any further comment on this and any agendas/vendettas people may have can be sent direct to Phil, lets leave the speedway discussion to speedway and speedway alone.

Someone`s going to be happy-great home win for Smederna over Dackarna.-1 down with 2 to go-2 5-1`s won it.

I did tell him to have faith. :approve: 'Go Smederna" :t:

Someone`s going to be happy-great home win for Smederna over Dackarna.-1 down with 2 to go-2 5-1`s won it.

You bet I am.

Dackarna should be grateful that they only lost with 7 points, it should have been a bigger win for Smederna.

Heat 1, Berntzon gates very good but Laguta gets on EF on the start line. Berntzon wins the heat easily.

Heat 5 Berntzon and Zengota 5-1 half way through the first bend, Zengota then get a huge lift and ends up in the airfence.

He's ok but heat was stopped. Zengota excluded. Heat restarted. Berntzon makes a very poor gate but eventually works his way passed Aspegren and the

gets side by side with Dennis Andersson going out of the second bend on lap 3 but Berntzon gets a huge lift and falls. Heat stopped and awarded 5-0 to Dackarna.

Heat 6, PK and Zorro have a 5-1 going out of the first bend but PK hits the same hole as Zengota and it lifts off, PK falls, gets up but cannot continue but

heat does not have to be stopped. Kylmäkorpi passes Zorro on third lap since Zorro went a bit wide.

After this heat Smederna was down with 5p and I thought that we'll never manage to get back from this.

Heat 10, Laguta is misses the gating completely but at the end of the first lap he passes both Dackarna riders on the inside in the second bend.

Smederna was 1p up until after heat 13 where Loktaev shined again and together with Dudek scored a 4-2. Dackarna 1p up with two heats to go.

Heat 14, Kenni is like lightning from the tapes, Laguta is his usual self, misses the start completely, is half a mile behind when the reach the first bend

but still shows what a superb rider he is and first passes MJJ and then passes Nicki as well. 5-1 Smederna and it's looking good for heat 15.

Heat 15, Kenni repeats his act from heat 14 and makes a lightning fast gating. Laguta actually realizes that it is much easier to win if he makes a

good gate so he made an even better then Kenni this time and Kenni and Laguta can easily ride a second straight 5-1 to secure a Smederna win.

Just watched the highlights on Eurosport, what was their reason for totally missing out heats 3 and 4 then Heats 11 and 12. Shambles!!

Track looked woeful in the heats I saw, is there a water shortage in Vetlanda as that track looked so dry and dusty.

• Like 1

Just watched the highlights on Eurosport, what was their reason for totally missing out heats 3 and 4 then Heats 11 and 12. Shambles!!

Track looked woeful in the heats I saw, is there a water shortage in Vetlanda as that track looked so dry and dusty.

Get used to it same again next week NO LIVE SWEDISH SPEEDWAY ON EUROSPORT.

Currently, hopefully it will change?, no sign of highlights yet in the Sky EPG up to and including Wednesday night, no sign of highlights in my online tv guide up to and including Friday, i can't be bother searching further.

It is always like that because they want it that way. Probably because it benefits Hampel to have a gate and go track.

Edited by Ghostwalker

HELP - if we are to watch next Tuesday`s match live we need as many people as possible to fire an email off to info@coolsport.tv.

Asking them if they can add Swedish speedway Rospiggarna v Smederna to their schedule next Tuesday 3rd June broadcast on C more sport 1 start time 6pm uk time.

I have put this across several "international threads "

Get used to it same again next week NO LIVE SWEDISH SPEEDWAY ON EUROSPORT.

Currently, hopefully it will change?, no sign of highlights yet in the Sky EPG up to and including Wednesday night, no sign of highlights in my online tv guide up to and including Friday, i can't be bother searching further.

Are Eurosport taking the pi$$ with their coverage of the Swedish league-2 channels and they are not showing even highlights of round 5 Rospiggarna v Smederna-have checked upto the following Sunday night-in my opinion NOT GOOD ENOUGH :mad::mad:

• Like 1

Are Eurosport taking the pi$$ with their coverage of the Swedish league-2 channels and they are not showing even highlights of round 5 Rospiggarna v Smederna-have checked upto the following Sunday night-in my opinion NOT GOOD ENOUGH :mad::mad:

Round 5 highlights will be shown on Eurosport 2 @ 07:30 Saturday 14th June

Round 5 highlights will be shown on Eurosport 2 @ 07:30 Saturday 14th June

Lol does such a time exist? I'll be out on the town Friday night and will only be getting home around 5am.

Thanks for not much in this instance Eurosport. No way can i avoid the result either for that many days.

there seems to be a lot of petty misinformation being posted on here.

Following reading the comments, I took the trouble to look and there is only ONE person who has done anything about getting racecards removed from here and it was a request from Mancheterpaul to have Ghostwalkers removed - it was declined.

Seems a shame that this is taking over a Swedish speedway thread which can now hopefully return to the proper subject - any further comment on this and any agendas/vendettas people may have can be sent direct to Phil, lets leave the speedway discussion to speedway and speedway alone.

Only just seen this and it is WRONG. No misinformation. Have you any idea how much your threads have been altered by the mod? possibly pretty pointless you searching now. This has been going on for months across the forum , are you only referring to the most recent incident here?

Ok rather than go into it all here i suggest you PM me and i'll give you the details, screenshots, saved html pages.

Nothing against Ghostwalkers link, i only pointed out that my link HAD been removed and his had NOT.

Either here or via PM can you give an explanation as to why my racecard links ARE bizarrely being removed by a mod trawling back through historical threads - and Ghostwalkers and others are NOT?

Why did the same mod remove two posts either side of my racecard link that highly praised it and leave in place in the same location abusive posts 100% attacking the poster, 100% off-topic? Why did the same mod leave racecard links in place for other racecards?

The Swedish and other international threads have been fine for years, including with the 5 lines of text notifying of a racecard. The rest of the thread has always been of speedway. It is only since a particular mod has started seeking and removing my racecard links that there has had to be posts made regarding it.

Edited by manchesterpaul

HELP - if we are to watch next Tuesday`s match live we need as many people as possible to fire an email off to info@coolsport.tv.

Asking them if they can add Swedish speedway Rospiggarna v Smederna to their schedule next Tuesday 3rd June broadcast on C more sport 1 start time 6pm uk time.

I have put this across several "international threads "

Sent mine again. Bombard them guys. It only takes a minute and may just help. Regards. Alan.

I have no intention of getting involved Manchester Paul, trawling through old threads or PMing you - I have a life to lead thanks.

The comment was made on this thread, i looked at it and the only - ONE AND ONLY ONE request FROM THIS THREAD was a report from yourself wanting Ghostwalkers post removed which was declined. Racecards ARE left on the international section threads - I see plenty of them.

now as I said before, this is a speedway thread. If you have any issues, contact Phil, reports are not deleted its easy for Phil or any other mod to see. i will not be made out to be a liar, the proof is on the file. I find it strange you took so long to reply - perhaps I was not meant to notice it?

Any further comment not relating to speedway will be removed - thats as up front as I can make it. You know Phils contact details, you seem to have ignored the previous instruction that if you have problems contact him and not clog up this thread. Hopefully thats clear now :)

• Like 1