British Speedway Forum
Gavan

Poole V Kings Lynn 28/05/2014

Am i wrong in thinking there is a match between the big 2 in the elite league this week? Cant see a thread, are the Poole fans not interested anymore after 2 defeats?

For what its worth i think Poole will win by 5. Im sure the riders will be fired up and have a point to prove after the defeat by Coventry. Choice of guest for Bjerre is important. Any news on who that may be? Is it Mallett for Rose again?

I'm really surprised no thread had been set up sooner for this meeting which is set to be a good one.

Bjerre returns for King's Lynn. Does anybody know why Magic is missing?

Poole Pirates

1. Darcy Ward, 2. Josh Grajczonek, 3. Przemyslaw Pawlicki, 4. Vaclav Milik, 5. Lewis Bridger (G), 6. Kyle Newman, 7. Ben Hopwood

Kings Lynn Stars

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen, 2. Nicklas Porsing, 3. Rory Schlein ©, 4. Robert Lambert , 5. Kenneth Bjerre, 6. Lewis Kerr, 7. Ben Morley (G)

Why is Bjerre missing this one ?

Kenneth said on Twitter he's intended to ride......Fingers crossed...

• Like 1

Should be a terrific meeting the top two teams, it should be close i expect the stars to score a minimum of 40 points!

Should be a terrific meeting the top two teams, it should be close i expect the stars to score a minimum of 40 points!

Thought Lakeside were 2nd in table?

Magic is replaced by Bridger due to illness. He became ill in the pits at Leicester and has a sicknote for 72 hours!

Bjerre is declared to ride. Ben Morley replaces Rose for the Stars.

This will be a tight one and not sure I'm looking forward to viewing it from the Hospitality Suite for a change, rather than my usual position in the Grandstand?! :wink:

Most of the usually reliable weather forecasts are saying light intermittent showers at times during the day, but local radio saying any rain to clear for the afternoon/evening!!!

Edited by Skidder1

Hope the rain stays away as the first benders are on tour lol

• Like 1

Didnt know Bjerre was back. Janowski is usually strong at home so dont think Bridger will will get as many as him. Darcy will be up against a true world class rider and the best rider in the elite league in Iversen and a strong back up in Bjerre means he could easily drop a few points.

Key here i think will be Porsing and Lambert v Josh and Milik.

Mallett could outscore Hopwood.

Kerr could outscore Newman.

Maybe Stars to nick this one.

Think King's Lynn could win this one. Coventry Bees showed last week that it can be done.

Going to predict 43-47

I think it will be a narrow Poole Victory, maybe the same kind of margin that Lynn had over Poole at Saddlebow.

Poole by four to six i reckon, hl and reserves should be quite even but poole second strings likely to be the difference.

Edited by waihekeaces1

Bjerre back. Morley for Rose and Bridger for Janowski, for me that makes it a Kings Lynn win for me, maybe enough to take all 4 points...