British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham V Swindon Mon 2nd June

Adult Admission to this meeting is only £7 OR £19 for 2 adults and 2 children, thanks to an offer by Amazon local

http://local.amazon.co.uk/Birmingham-UK/B00KBP37OK?ref_=site_more&cid=site_more#deal

Should be a good match, Zmarzlik's home debut and always love watching Peter Kildemand around Perry Barr.

• Like 2

Well done as always to the Brummies going the extra mile to make Speedway affordable.

• Like 1

Easy win for the mighty Robins, with Gustafsson unbeaten now that Rosco's given him his confidence back.

• Like 1

Oh gawd I expect we'll have a Zmarzlik fest in commentary on Monday then!! :D

• Like 3

T.G.I.M

Brummies return to there true race night....... :t:

Oh gawd I expect we'll have a Zmarzlik fest in commentary on Monday then!! :D

Hope Kelvins not on the pills again imagine the Pwonounshiashion?......

• Like 1

BARTOSZ DEBUT CONFIRMED

Saturday May 31, 2014

BIRMINGHAM Speedway are delighted to finally confirm the debut of teenage Polish sensation Bartosz Zmarzlik this Monday (7.30).

Zmarzlik, 19, has been given start permission by the Polish Federation and has a contract in place until July 3 as a replacement for Adam Skornicki.

Now he will face Swindon in Monday's Elite League clash at Perry Barr - and club owner Alan Phillips is hoping Perry Barr will be packed.

He said: "It's taken a lot of effort and I seem to have spent 48-hours on the phone, but it's been resolved and we are delighted.

"I'm looking forward to seeing Bartosz in action, he's a spectacular rider and the fans will love him.

"Swindon will push us hard but the guys will be up for it. They were brilliant at Coventry on Friday night, I was proud of them all, so hopefully we can get the win."

• Like 2

Easy, no problem, a good win for the boys, it will be a long meeting with the tv there, hope its not sam(brummie hater) ermolenko in the studio, frame worky thing, what ever they call it.

Hoping weather is kind and we dont get the end of meeting frizzle, are you listening Mr King.

This is not the foregone conclusion most of the posters seem to think.

I'm going for a close match, one that could go either way........... I think Swindon have the edge when looking at their reserve pairings, which might give them an advantage.

Should be good television......... :D

Edge at reserve ? Not sure about that starke is going well particularly at pb and lambert is getting to grips greaves will score 0

It will be interesting seeing the new Birmingham rider but would think the Robins can win this one. Most of the Swindon riders go well at this track.

• Like 1

Should be good television......... :D

If its half as good as the last home match against Eastbourne then we are in for a treat.

Looking forward to this, cant wait to see Bart riding for us. Don't know what to expect with it being his first meeting but hoping he gets dialed in straight away. Also love watching Kildermand in action, one of my favorite riders in speedway and he loves our track.

• Like 1

An away win i believe,can't wait to see the pole ride great to see him in British speedway PK to score a hatful.

Edited by sidney
  • Like 1