British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham V Swindon Mon 2nd June

Watched the TV prog last night and decided to put a stop watch on it, with all the interviews, pre meeting rubbish, adverts and all the other rubbish you get from Sky it was 35 minutes of lost action, about 4 or 5 heats.

As I said, Ronnie Russell and his mates cost the Brummies 3 league points. If it had been Poole needing the 3 points (or 4 in the case of last season), they'd have found a way to get that 10th race run.

• Like 1

Exactly, but Barker is renowned for speaking before putting his one brain cell into gear.

That's a bit harsh, i know for a fact he has two... ;)

• Like 1

Probably fighting eachother... :o

• Like 2

Part of me wonders how you know that for a fact - then I realise I really dont think i wanna know! ;)

• Like 1

Fair play guys on your points of view. I'm more than happy to be told I'm wrong but I was just saying it as I saw it (and stick by it 100%).

Just on my other point though - if such a miscarriage of justice was served, don't you find it just a tad strange that neither Jack Lee or Ben got on the pit phone to the ref (assuming they didn't as Sky generally love showing these altercations - possibly as much as we enjoy the added spice)?

Not sure why they didn't give a view of the incident front-on; coming into the bend as well though?

Just to balance things up, I've always enjoyed watching Ben Barker ride - even way back in his days at Brandon. Nick, on the other hand, is one of those guys who I'm amazed continues to hold down an Elite League position - I truly think he's out of his depth.

Voice of reason?....is that what you call yourself pal?....Voice of the most ill informed pompous idiot ever walked the earth......consider changing it to that...what a ridiculous statement that is about Morris....yes im also amazed he holds down a regular EL berth especially in view of holding an average above 7 points per meeting atm....you say you enoy watching Barker ride?....one of the most consistently out of control riders the sport has seen?..and he IS justified in holding down a regular upper tier place.....sir truly you are the one who is out of his depth!

Over Rides, thats an under statement :lol: , he's completely out of control on that bike, how he never took anyone off with him is a miracle, should stick to PL

So should you!!

Used to think there were some right Bellends on here.....now there's massive amounts! Can see where the pathetic 'speedway friends' gets it's influence not to mention cronies from on Facebook

• Like 3