British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Poole Pirates V Wolverhampton: Elite League. Wed, 4th June.

Because, he can still read the forum without logging in. You can read all the forum bar the General discusions i believe..

So he is still using the forum then? Make your mind up! If he says he's left and not coming back, why would he still look at the forum? :still confused:

• Like 3

So he is still using the forum then? Make your mind up! If he says he's left and not coming back, why would he still look at the forum? :still confused:

No mate he's not, if he wants to read it he can even you can do that, he doesn't have to log in and won't be , he's finished with this forum as regaurds posting. Jeez, how many more times.

Edited by Starman2006

This will be a tough one Newman is not in the form of his. life and we know reserves are even more vital in the current format.

Im very sure he loves you as well Steve... :nono:

The difference is i couldn't care less and wouldn't go and make a song and dance about leaving the forum. :neutral:

The difference is i couldn't care less and wouldn't go and make a song and dance about leaving the forum. :neutral:

He's not, believe me. Im just making it clear, he won't be posting on here again.

Edited by Starman2006

No mate he's not, if he wants to read it he can even you can do that, he doesn't have to log in and won't be , he's finished with this forum as regaurds posting. Jeez, how many more times.

Yea we get it, Jeez just move on. No one cares.

He's not, believe me. Im just making it clear, he won't be posting on here again.

Whatever, i wont be losing any sleep either way. :t:

I for one am glad the idiot has gone , one down one to go, him and starman are not the normal poole supporters we are ok people nothing like those two idiots

Oh thanks for the vote of confidence. And only 17 posts. jeez. Im mearly pointing out to the others on here that Steve will not be posting on here anymore. But somehow i don't think i'll be taking much notice of what you have to say.

Edited by Starman2006

Oh thanks for the vote of confidence. And only 17 posts. jeez. Im mearly pointing out to the others on here that Steve will not be posting on here anymore. But somehow i don't think i'll be taking much notice of what you have to say.

not getting into a slagging match because im not like that I was was just stating the facts

not getting into a slagging match because im not like that I was was just stating the facts

And i was just also stating facts, to those on here that don't understand, Steve will not be posting again.

WHAT, your telling us Steve won't be posting on here again.. and your just telling us this now :nono:

Steve has already said he has stopped posting so please stop trying to stir him up.

Steve will NOT be posting on here anymore for reasons already given. So give it a rest.

He won't be back.

But he won't be coming back. He's made that perfectly clear. So they will have to get used to it.

Because he ain't coming back.

And i was just also stating facts, to those on here that don't understand, Steve will not be posting again.

I think we ALL get it. :rolleyes:

Lets move on, nothing to see anymore.

• Like 2

Sorry but forum will be boring without Steve! The wind ups are great fun to read. Only people without a sense of humour would get annoyed by them.

Seems like Shov is the one only without a sense of humour that's why he's got annoyed and stormed off. :o