British Speedway Forum

Richard Hall for example, Good rider but what he did was unforgivable :(

Kus

Kus

Yes Kus is a worse rider but I'd prefer Kus to Hall in my team everyday.

As I said what Hall done was unforgivable IMO. :(

I suppose there was that dude who threw his bike at Kenni Larsen, he rode for Redcar at some point didn't he?

Edited by DIAMONDS

I suppose there was that dude who threw his bike at Kenni Larsen, he rode for Redcar at some point didn't he? -

again i come on to a thread and the talk has wandered a million miles from the topic

Richard Hall for example, Good rider but what he did was unforgivable :(

Get over it. He did something in the heat of the moment and being punished accordingly. He'd not done anything like it before and will probably never do it again. The story has ended, move on.

Kus

It's not surprising he's starting to pick up now at a place where he feels happy and is enjoying things again!

• Like 4

Kus doing the business for us, especially at home.
Like you say Sarah, when a rider is happy, it shows :)

By all accounts, Matej Kus was very unlucky not to score more last night.

Giving Ben Barker the 5-1 treatment with Matty W in Heat 10 until they got a bit mixed up on last lap, Matej was hung out to dry a bit, and Barker nipped into 2nd. Much the same in Heat 12, he held a 5-1 with Steen until Kalle K produced an amazing outside blast on the third lap to get a good 2nd.

Matej Kus scored 5+1 last night -- it could easily, on a luckier night, have been paid ten.

Also, Liam Carr's three points made the difference -- again -- between the team getting four or three league points.

• Like 2

He's been going well abroad for a couple of years now, surprising there hasn't been any interest over here.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is.

He's had 6-7 offers of a team place (including Redcar several times) since he last rode over here but has turned them down.

Be interesting to see how he goes next week.

Rates Berwick among his least favourite tracks so it will be a good test of where he's at.

I suppose there was that dude who threw his bike at Kenni Larsen, he rode for Redcar at some point didn't he?

NO

It's not surprising he's starting to pick up now at a place where he feels happy and is enjoying things again!

So how come his average is falling, when he's riding at the track where he has always performed at his best?

So how come his average is falling, when he's riding at the track where he has always performed at his best?

Note I said starting to pick up.. The whole rolling averages have an impact on things but his scores have definitely improved for this season!

• Like 1

Note I said starting to pick up.. The whole rolling averages have an impact on things but his scores have definitely improved for this season!

Even with rolling averages, if your scores go up your average will too!

No they haven't.