British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Gp Malilla Saturday June 14th

Quest used to be on channel 38 but has recently moved to channel 37, a re tune will sort it out.

So i heard anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Quest channel is 37 on free view. It was previously 38 but this is Quest+1.

If you rescan the channel number will change from 38 to 37 and add the +1 channel

(null)

channel 37 free view is not shown by every tv mast only by the main transmiters its not shown by all local repeater masts

Quest used to be on channel 38 but has recently moved to channel 37, a re tune will sort it out.

So i heard anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just so eveyone is fully informed can you please re post this at 2.55 under a new user name of oldace+1
  • Like 4

Have retuned, thank you, I can now watch from 7pm onwards if I can't make it for 6

Strange, the TV guide doesn't list Quest+1 yet.

Edited by Team Man
  • Like 1

What sort of coverage do quest provide? I hope its as good as eurosports. Will they have as many cameras as sky used to. I hope its not like bet365 with just one camera. And also the commentators know what they are talking about, I don't imagine they have many people at quest with much speedway experience.

I expect it'll be the same coverage is it would have been on Eurosport.

Niamh

Niamh

Really, that would be very good if so, perhaps another quick e mail to Quest just to put my mind at rest will be in order

Edited by Oldace
  • Like 2

Niamh

I heard that Quest are using their mobile phones as cameras, it is a cost cutting exercise.

• Like 1

I heard that Quest are using their mobile phones as cameras, it is a cost cutting exercise.

I heard that Jack and Sam have got the gig because they can`t afford Nige and Kelv.

• Like 3

I heard that Jack and Sam have got the gig because they can`t afford Nige and Kelv.

very good. :D

channel 37 free view is not shown by every tv mast only by the main transmiters its not shown by all local repeater masts

So for the benefit of those who don't get Quest on Freeview,and can't wait for the inevitable repeats on Eurosport watch it on your computer via'Tvcatchup'.

Niamh

Eurosport..and this week Quest take the same live feed as everywhere else.

So for the benefit of those who don't get Quest on Freeview,and can't wait for the inevitable repeats on Eurosport watch it on your computer via'Tvcatchup'.

Eurosport..and this week Quest take the same live feed as everywhere else.

Or watch it via the tvcatchup app on you phone/tablet.

Disapointing. Are you sure though, niamh thought it would be the sane as euro sport?

Do you think if everyone emails them they will run to a proper camera? Even two?

Disapointing. Are you sure though, niamh thought it would be the sane as euro sport?

Do you think if everyone emails them they will run to a proper camera? Even two?

Getting to be a farce now, no one knows what the hell is going on, I have e mailed Eurosport telling them I am cancelling my subscription unless they make an announcement regarding this