British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Gp Malilla Saturday June 14th

He is due 10 points.

Scores for each round 0 2 4 6 and then 8 in the qualifier.

What are the bookies giving for him at 10?

He is due 10 points.

Scores for each round 0 2 4 6 and then 8 in the qualifier.

What are the bookies giving for him at 10?

As far as I know the bookies don`t price up individual scores-this is the nearest http://www.sportingindex.com/spread-betting/speedway/grand-prix/mm4.uk.meeting.4689161/swedish-grand-prix

In My " beat the bookie competition " I have him at 4 - 6 take a look here http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75815&page=8 You should have entered at the start of the season.

Brilliant advert for tomorrows GP was shown on Quest earlier tonight, it may get a few more viewers interested.

This was shown twice during the prog and was also the GP was mentioned at the end of Battlefield Mysterie.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Brilliant advert for tomorrows GP was shown on Quest earlier tonight, it may get a few more viewers interested.

This was shown twice during the prog and was also the GP was mentioned at the end of Battlefield Mysterie.

Awesome...

Yeh, they had a few the other night during FBI files :D

In my quest to find the live gp on sat I have had no luck ,on the 2 tvs we have the quest channels have no sgp listed ,the quest website has nothing & suggests trying another channel. Please reassure me someone that although I am old & not technically minded it is definitely on. Thankyou off for a lie down.

If you have Freeview, "Quest" has changed their channel from 38 to 37, channel 38 is now Quest+1. You will need to retune your TV (only if it's Freeview)

Just to clear a few things up;

The Speedway GP from Malilla will be broadcast on Quest (Freeview channel 37, Sky channel 167 and Virgin Media channel 172)

For those of you that cannot find Quest on your Freeview sets, it's because they have recently changed their channel number, all you need to do is re-tune your set and it will appear.

The production of the event will be exactly the same as it would be on Eurosport. Commentary will come from Nigel Pearson and Kelvin Tatum, as usual on the Grand Prix's. It will not be filmed on someone's phone as I saw suggested earlier in this thread!

For those who are viewing on Sky and Virgin, the programme has now been added to Quest's EPG, so you can set you recordings now. You should individually record this programme as it will not come under your series link for British Eurosport.

Please feel free to drop us an e-mail (ukcomms@eurosport.com) if you have any further questions.

Hope this helps and we hope you all enjoy what is going to be a fascinating round in Sweden!

Thanks,

Luke

Thanks Luke, great that Eurosport have arranged for it to be shown live, fair play to your team. I am also enjoying the pundit team (guy whose name I am not sure working well with Nichols, and Sophie doing interviews too.

Keep up the good work :)

• Like 1

Thanks Luke, great that Eurosport have arranged for it to be shown live, fair play to your team. I am also enjoying the pundit team (guy whose name I am not sure working well with Nichols, and Sophie doing interviews too.

Keep up the good work :)

So Eurosport are great are they ? Firstly they scrub the live Swedish league because they are showing Tennis on both channels. Then they scrub a live GP because they want to snow tennis and show jumping and only decided to put it on Quest when there were complaints probably led by BSI. Sorry I am not impressed.

• Like 1

I'm surprised BSI had to be told that their meeting had been axed, you'd think they'd have a better relationship with Eurosport! Or is a matter of we get our money haven't got to worry too much?

Doomsday - World War 1........... Speedway Grand Prix...........Forensic Detectives.........Couples who kill........Most Evil....... FBI Files.........

Lets play a game of spot the difference?

Doomsday - World War 1........... Speedway Grand Prix...........Forensic Detectives.........Couples who kill........Most Evil....... FBI Files.........

Lets play a game of spot the difference?

Most evil must be Nicki Pedersen so that can`t be the odd one out.

So Eurosport are great are they ? Firstly they scrub the live Swedish league because they are showing Tennis on both channels. Then they scrub a live GP because they want to snow tennis and show jumping and only decided to put it on Quest when there were complaints probably led by BSI. Sorry I am not impressed.

Stop being a knob. Sky dropped the GPs, Eurosport have given us the pinnacle of World Speedway live.

• Like 1