Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swindon V Leicester 05/06/2014

Someone at work has asked me that if they have a re-admission ticket from the abandoned Coventry home fixture can they still use it for a discount tonight?

i'm assuming it's out of date now and can't remember if there was a discount applied anyway.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

Typical. Out on the lash tonight so cant make it. Sunny night, perfect for Speedway.

Leicester to nick this with Doyley and Mads getting double figures.

Someone at work has asked me that if they have a re-admission ticket from the abandoned Coventry home fixture can they still use it for a discount tonight?

i'm assuming it's out of date now and can't remember if there was a discount applied anyway.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

Pretty sure it was only May meetings. Might well be wrong though!

Poole announced that the rain off tickets from last night would be valid for any normal meeting during the rest of the season. Is it a different policy at different tracks, surely all tracks should have the same conditions?

Stroke of luck for the Blue as due to be playing cricket in Leicester but match called off and now looking forward to an evening at The Abbey.

Iron is hot and my purple chinos just get a final iron before I buff up those brown shoes...catch ya all later. :P

• Like 1

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

Surely there is not discount? You get back £1 for every heat up to heat 10 not run. Heat 10 was run thus no money back.

I can only see a home win, must admit no Nick Morris is a big blow!

Surely there is not discount? You get back £1 for every heat up to heat 10 not run. Heat 10 was run thus no money back.

I think they said that the rain off ticket from the home Birmingham match earlier in the season could be use for admission to a match in may for a tenner. Trouble is, apart from the sky match against BV, where you could buy advanced tickets from sky for a tenner anyway, there hasn't been a match in may at blunsdon!

Taking mine along tonight if I can dig it out, to see if they'll accept it.

Poole announced that the rain off tickets from last night would be valid for any normal meeting during the rest of the season. Is it a different policy at different tracks, surely all tracks should have the same conditions?

Leicester announced that the tickets for the recent rained off meeting against Poole were valid for the rest of the season.

A nasty move by Doyley on PK in heat 13.

PK run into the back of Doyle! Doyle was ahead, with actual day light until PK had a burst of speed.

PK run into the back of Doyle! Doyle was ahead, with actual day light until PK had a burst of speed.

Looked like he left him nowhere to go but I stand corrected.

What was the final score though. You could banter back and forth all night about heat 13, but whoever has the racing line takes it and ny the sounds of that. It sounds like PK bust forward and bumped into Doyle, what could have been worse was if both of them had been thrown off the bikes, and that would have had far worse consiquenses than a bump up his back end.