British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Lakeside V Belle Vue 6/6

With the GP qualifiers being staged this weekend, does anyone have any early team news for this fixture.

It is on the Hammers' website.

Taken from the Hammers website

The teams for Friday are:-

The Vortex Lakeside Hammers: 1. Davey Watt (Australia), 2. Richard Lawson (Great Britain), 3. Mikkel Bech (Denmark), 4. Lewis Bridger (Great Britain), 5. Peter Karlsson (Sweden), 6. Ben Morley (Great Britain), 7. Adam Ellis (Great Britain).

Belle Vue Aces: 1. Matej Zagar (Slovenia), 2. Ritchie Worrall (Great Britain), 3. Scott Nicholls (Great Britain), 4. Michael Palm Toft (Denmark), 5. Craig Cook (Great Britain) Rider Replacement, 6. Lee Payne (Great Britain), 7. Stefan Nielsen (Great Britain

Hopefully the new riding order might make a difference to some riders' performances at home. I'm looking forward to this meeting!

On paper it looks a tough one. I can't remember Bay City Cook ever riding at Lakeside so the Aces are probably better off relying on r/r as all except Zagar can take his rides.

Zagar in his Swindon days was probably one of the best riders we have seen at Lakeside and if he produces that from it will easily be 14 or 15 points from him possibly as much as 18 with the dreaded t/r and when a rider performs like that it is always hard for the opposing team. Scott on his present form should be good for around 12//13 from six rides so there probably won't be much left for the others to do to get something out of it. A lot depends on the Hammers wildly erratic form. You just never know what you are going to get from them these days. Looking forward to seeing how Stefan Nielson goes against the Lakeside reserves. A return to form by PK is desperately needed.

• Like 2

Home win definitely Palm Toft and the Aces reserves will struggle round Purfleet. Looks like you will have an easy time on the phones later Bryn no one will phone up asking about the weather!!

Home win definitely Palm Toft and the Aces reserves will struggle round Purfleet. Looks like you will have an easy time on the phones later Bryn no one will phone up asking about the weather!!

Bryn will be there in t shirt and shorts.

Would like to think The Aces can sneak a point but it will be tough. I'm interested to see how Lawson v Worrall fair as Lawson is head and shoulders above Richie in the averages and this fully vindicates the Hammers decision to ditch Ritchie last year. Just hope Richie remembers the quick way round.

There is a massacring going on in Purfleet!

Just got my bet365 account set up to watch this, not a good meeting for an aces fan!

The only positive I can find is that they seem to be playing modern music!

Just got my bet365 account set up to watch this, not a good meeting for an aces fan!

Aint hear anything post 1990`s yet :neutral:

Its the same music every week. But worryingly its one of the better tracks!