British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves 6th June 2014

I just think there is something funny going on at Wolverhampton I mean Woffy is scoring points for Vetlanda, Wroclaw and now also in the GP's but is struggling big time for Wolverhampton. If you are saying there is nothing fishy going on then fair enough but something is going on. Poland and Sweden are way tougher leagues to ride in than Britain.

Woffy hasn't been his usual consistent self all throughout Europe and GP`s this year.

There are clearly `issues` but i think that is Tai related and nothing down to `something fishy`.

But Woffy has been consistent in Poland and Sweden though stevebrum.

Woffinden's form in Poland hasn't been as good as last year either.

But Woffy has been consistent in Poland and Sweden though stevebrum.

I disagree.

Look at ALL his form this season and not just recently.

His form this year is `inconsistent` compared to last year all throughout.

I would imagine that riding in all three leagues thus season, as opposed to two last year, with also the added commitment s being world champion brings, has to take a toll.

Id also imagine that his uk bikes may not be as good as his polish and gp bikes - does peter johns tuning workload run to doing all the bijes for all riders in his "stable. "