British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves 6th June 2014

Won't be at this meeting so can someone please tell Bomber so he doesn't get upset again

Yes, a reasonable post with a reasonable suggestion. I didn't argue with his flaming or fishing posts that are there purely to hook in nutters like you.

If nobody replies to him/her then they're not getting a reaction so they'll disappear. As it is they see people like you getting worked up and have a laugh at it. Attention seekers without attention go away.

Well you don't! With 43,000 posts and you don't see the irony of referring to "Attention Seekers" :approve: .

• Like 2

Yes, a reasonable post with a reasonable suggestion. I didn't argue with his flaming or fishing posts that are there purely to hook in nutters like you.

If nobody replies to him/her then they're not getting a reaction so they'll disappear. As it is they see people like you getting worked up and have a laugh at it. Attention seekers without attention go away.

Think people tried that and it still carried on posting. By the way i don't reply to it, unlike you ........ :P

Guess the meeting relies on the track preparation that Sandhu has ordered his "boy" Heaver to arrange to prepare - what with the Stox on Saturday night. Won't hold my breath for anything decent though.

Happy days !

What's the Track prep got to do with Heaver...........Thought he was only on the Stock Car side, not Speedway.???

What's the Track prep got to do with Heaver...........Thought he was only on the Stock Car side, not Speedway.???

Colin Pratt is in charge of track work again at Brandon

Why is MJJ not riding on Friday? He hasn't got anything in his schedule.

Somebody told him you would be there so he is giving it a miss !
  • Like 6

Somebody told him you would be there so he is giving it a miss !

One of many meetings he will miss no doubt. It isn't like he cares about the el. :P

Fair question, why is he missing tonight?

Not sure. Maybe waiting for BSPA final approval? Peterborough could have done with Fisher tonight

I think Coventry will struggle to win this one but I hope they do being as I've returned early from a holiday in the Lake District so I don't miss it. :lol:

Alleged teams in non-alphabetical order. :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------

Coventry:-

Hans Andersen

Ryan Fisher

Kenneth Hansen

Kyle Newman

Chris Harris

Simon Lambert

James Sarjeant

Wolverhampton:-

Tai Woffinden