British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Leicester Thursday 5th June

FFS. Backed a load of Leciester riders to score over X and outscore Swindon riders based on R/R for Hougaard on the Lions and Swindon websites. Now speedwayupdates is showing Lawson riding for Leicester. Brilliant.

Edited by SCB

FFS. Backed a load of Leciester riders to score over X and outscore Swindon riders based on R/R for Hougaard on the Lions and Swindon websites. Now speedwayupdates is showing Lawson riding for Swindon. Brilliant.

Or even for Leicester

Or even for Leicester

Damn, that! Would have been happier if he was riding for Swindon :D

Now to top it off I've back Masters to outscore Gustafsson (based on the extra ride) and he's just been wiped out by North. So now I need a battered and bruised Masters to ride well and Mads to have a brilliant meeting. Great stuff!

You just know that Worrall is going to beat Masters here now after him leading both atempts so far. The good news is Barker is not looking like scoring much at Lynn, nor is Covatti so my Schlein and Lambert to outscore them bets are looking like covering my loses on this one!

So I thought I'd try the whole betting thing out to see how it works.

As soon as I put some money on Swindon, North caused carnage putting himself out of the meeting in the process, and now Klindt goes from 1st to 3rd.

Ugh!

So I thought I'd try the whole betting thing out to see how it works.

As soon as I put some money on Swindon, North caused carnage putting himself out of the meeting in the process, and now Klindt goes from 1st to 3rd.

Ugh!

Looks like the bookies are going to make a few quid from us pair tonight then. Was excited then as Gustafsson was dropping a point, then he goes a makes a pass. Grrrr!

Probably. Oh and now I see Greaves has withdrawn aswell.

Then there were 5.

Steve Worrall in for a busy night by the looks of it.

How does Klindt get away with his rolling? That was as blatant as it gets

Is the referee a Swindon fan? Klindt in the last one, Kildemand dumps himself in the fence in that one and gets back in - nasty crash though, hope he ok.

Another dodgy call by the ref in heat 13,PK crashed on his own ,ref bangs the reds lights on,then the verdict,unsat start ALL 4 back!!!!! The red lights didnt come on until after he crashed!!!

Edited by speedwaysliders
  • Like 1

A probably completly stupid question, but....:

I placed a single bet (I am stingy).

I won.

However the amount is not showing up in my account in the top right hand corner.

Does it take time for it to show up, or do I have to do something?

All I can see I can do is withdraw all the money, and then deposit £5 (or whatever) the next time I want to use the service again.

It can't be that awkward, surely?

A probably completly stupid question, but....:

I placed a single bet (I am stingy).

I won.

However the amount is not showing up in my account in the top right hand corner.

Does it take time for it to show up, or do I have to do something?

All I can see I can do is withdraw all the money, and then deposit £5 (or whatever) the next time I want to use the service again.

It can't be that awkward, surely?

go into your account history then go to unsettled bets and see if your bet is still in tht zone if it is they are taking there time and if not and you aint got the money give them a ring.
  • Like 1

made a wee profit on mads under 11 tonight at evens i just couldn't resist! would have been an even bigger profit if lambert just scored 1 more stinking point

If I knew mads only had 5rides I would have had quite a bit on under 11...