British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leicester V Kings Lynn Saturday 7th June

I know Lynn have lewis Kerr at reserve,but Leicester are 4/5 tonight with an 8 point start!!! or 5/2 to win the match from a level start.If all leicester riders in the main body of the team turn up surely they have a chance of winning the match,so a +8 start is way to big in my mind!!!!

I know Lynn have lewis Kerr at reserve,but Leicester are 4/5 tonight with an 8 point start!!! or 5/2 to win the match from a level start.If all leicester riders in the main body of the team turn up surely they have a chance of winning the match,so a +8 start is way to big in my mind!!!!

Kings Lynn will score between 50 and 55. Leicester stand no chance. Puk should score 18. Lynn have a few good gaters in Schlein, Kerr and Porsing too.

Kings Lynn will score between 50 and 55. Leicester stand no chance. Puk should score 18. Lynn have a few good gaters in Schlein, Kerr and Porsing too.

Agreed! :t:

Is it me or is the stream stuttering badly

It is. It does some days, they will turn the quality down in a minute (barely noticeable) and fix it.

Just get the feel our winning streak will come to an end tonight

I missed the first heat - was there really a pass? Im not one to normally moan about quality of racing, but I think I can understand why some Leicester fans whinge if the last three heats are typicsl.

Straights are way to long for the bends. Looks like 2 options to improve the racing. Increase the banking on the bends or bring the bends in. Maybe both as a 3rd option

I missed the first heat - was there really a pass? Im not one to normally moan about quality of racing, but I think I can understand why some Leicester fans whinge if the last three heats are typicsl.

Yes. They come out of bend 2 with Porsing in 3rd. Then the cameras followed Puk who was already a mile ahead. Then went they went back to the "race" at the back Porsing was 4th. A pass and we missed it :(

Straights are way to long for the bends. Looks like 2 options to improve the racing. Increase the banking on the bends or bring the bends in. Maybe both as a 3rd option

It's just too tight entering the bend. rider go in tight and drift wide. If anything the banking is the killer here. With no banking rider would stay down tight coming out of the bends allowing another rider to possibly ride wide.

Personally I'd get rid of the banking or start one of the bends 30 metres sooner.

Someone tell the camera man that when someone is miles ahead but there is a race for 3rd to show the race for 3rd! They do it every meeting.

Edited by SCB

Every race seems so strung out, if you make the gate you look a million dollars, miss it and you look awful, they need to sort that track out badly, even PK could not pass Doolan ffs

• Like 4