British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swindon V Wolves 12/06/2014

May as well get the ball rolling, looking forward to a sunny evening at Blunsdon for this one for a change.

David Bellago replaces Dakota North for the Robins.

Hopefully we can get a minimum point out of the meeting.

I think you could get more.

We remain an enigma right now. We can still get points out of a meeting even with Woffy and Piotr under performing.

If Woffy turns up then it could be goodnight Vienna.

At the moment that's a pretty big if. :neutral:

If we get anything from this it will make a change. Our trips to the Abbey usually go in 3 stages:

# M5

# A419

# Ar$ekicking.

:P

• Like 7

If we get anything from this it will make a change. Our trips to the Abbey usually go in 3 stages:

# M5

# A419

# Ar$ekicking.

:P

True, but my favourite ever away win is there. Running rider replacement, lose Wayne Carter in heat 1, but go on to win, with a guest team manager in Tim Sugar. And the rules at the time said every rider had to have three rides including Carter!!! Brilliant. :D

Edited by Beowulf
  • Like 1

True, but my favourite ever away win is there. Running rider replacement, lose Wayne Carter in heat 1, but go on to win, with a guest team manager in Tim Sugar. And the rules at the time said every rider had to have three rides including Carter!!! Brilliant. :D

There's a moral in that story :approve:

• Like 1

There's a moral in that story :approve:

Oi. Stop it.

I remember that meeting well, great days.

Scary crash for Wayne in that one though as I remember.

Oi. Stop it.

Yea I remember that as well the worst ive seen .

It was brilliant by Tim Sugar. Carter had one ride in heat 1 . He 'had' another when he wasn't replaced in one his rides. A reserve took another of his rides when an advantage was likely with a rider in it. Where was Carter's final ride coming from? There were 4 of us very experienced speedway fans scratching our heads. And then it came, Sugar gave Carter a rider replacement 'ride'. Genius.

• Like 1

I fancy Wolves to go really close and maybe win,Woffinden and Pawlicki to score really well also PK has to be really firing. Thorssell at times has really impressed me Jacob and the Wolves reserves are the key i think.

Oi. Stop it.

Stop what!!?? You haven't suddenly become an Adams fan? :shock::nono::D:D

I fancy Wolves to go really close and maybe win,Woffinden and Pawlicki to score really well also PK has to be really firing. Thorssell at times has really impressed me Jacob and the Wolves reserves are the key i think.

Wiil wait to see how they go at Kings Lynn tomorrow sidney, and if Woffinden and Pawlicki ride as we know they are capable of it will be a good meeting.

According to the OS Ashley has been moved to a hospital in Cambridge with 'a slight bleeding on the brain'. Talking 6-8 weeks. Get well soon fella.

Lewis Rose guests tonight.

Also on the OS in the match report of our hammering at KL last night Van Straaten uses the word 'encouraging'. The question is, for who? The other EL teams? The man has lost the plot :rolleyes: