British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swindon V Wolves 12/06/2014

Lewis Rose replaces Morris for Wolves tonight which makes them slightly stronger I would say.

We remain an enigma right now. We can still get points out of a meeting even with Woffy and Piotr under performing.

Piotr under performing! jezzz, Cant agree with you on that one! Think hes been a revelation for wolves this year. You are privileged to watch him week im week out!

• Like 1

Any chance orion can buy me a another drink tonight?

Only if you know the combination to the padlock on his wallet. :D

After last nights thumping at Kings Lynn, how will Wolves do tonight.

Poitr scored well getting 4 wins and a second and should go well at Swindon.

Tai was a bit unlucky but his scores in the UK recently have been of concern. He is World Champion and is capable of beating most riders but we wait to see how he performs.

Swindon should get all three points in this meeting.

Edited by A ORLOV

Not again ! Please re open Newport :drink:

• Like 2

Not again ! Please re open Newport :drink:

Think your poker winnings may cover that.... :lol::P

Piotr under performing! jezzz, Cant agree with you on that one! Think hes been a revelation for wolves this year. You are privileged to watch him week im week out!

4 points at Cov WAS under performing and that was his last away score prior to Kings Lynn.

But otherwise he has been a total joy to watch and what a move to bring him to Wolves.

Gutted i wont be making my trip to Blunsdon so will have to try make the 2nd trip.

Hard to predict with a side so unpredictable.

So if we get a point i will be happy.

This meeting is one i am really looking forward to cant wait i have not been looking forward to a meeting so much for such a longtime.Pawlicki is a class act i have only see him ride twice live what a talent he is surely a gp rider? Tai i believe will score well tonight i recon he might even go through the card at a minimum drop no more than three points a close meeting Rose who i like cud score a few extra points which could make the difference.

4 points at Cov WAS under performing and that was his last away score prior to Kings Lynn.

But otherwise he has been a total joy to watch and what a move to bring him to Wolves.

Gutted i wont be making my trip to Blunsdon so will have to try make the 2nd trip.

Hard to predict with a side so unpredictable.

So if we get a point i will be happy.

Now off to swindon Steve, Think wolves will win this tonight! ps im not a swindon or wolves fan, just a mad speedway fan!

• Like 1

Now off to swindon Steve, Think wolves will win this tonight! ps im not a swindon or wolves fan, just a mad speedway fan!

You must be mad expecting Wolves to win :wink: When was the last time they won at Blunsdon?Will go 48-42 to the Wiltshire team...but wouldn't be surprised if Wolves win! Parade 7.20..meeting starts 7.30. Fine weather hope to see decent size crowd there in shorts, vests, flip-flops, and bikinis.

Edited by Whiplash Willie
  • Like 1

Great to see Simon winning his first three rides, as his form is key to the Robins making a play off push..

• Like 1

Not much going on after turn 2 as PK couldn't get past Wells who hadn't scored much before that race.

Poor guest in Bellego as well.

Oh my word this has to be the biggest balls up of all time as the last 3 races are 3-18 to Wolves.

PK ain't the force this season.

Edited by Crazy robin

Not much going on after turn 2 as PK couldn't get past Wells who hadn't scored much before that race.

Poor guest in Bellego as well.

Oh my word this has to be the biggest balls up of all time as the last 3 races are 3-18 to Wolves.

PK ain't the force this season.

The Robins are masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, this team will go far....NOT.

• Like 1