British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swindon V Wolves 12/06/2014

The Robins are masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, this team will go far....NOT.

Shocking choice of guest hasn't helped though & a track with no passing after bend 2 is shocking.

Shocking choice of guest hasn't helped though & a track with no passing after bend 2 is shocking.

Seems like It's been like it most of the season, maybe the hot day has baked the track hard, but doesn't alter the fact that we seem to run out of steam after mid match, Rosco needs to sort asap or seasons over before it's really begun.

Seems like It's been like it most of the season, maybe the hot day has baked the track hard, but doesn't alter the fact that we seem to run out of steam after mid match, Rosco needs to sort asap or seasons over before it's really begun.

Collapse of all collapses & season is over in June for the Robins with their 3rd home defeat of the season.

That said WELL DONE to Wolves with a real solid team with all bar the guest winning a race & Tai responding when the pressure was on.

Bellego was the worst guest of all time.

• Like 1

Rosco.

Bodes well picking the GB team next month...

The Plumber is stopping our season from disappearing down the u bend.

Top man.

I have a funny idea Rosco will have something to say about tonight, That from Swindons point of view is just not acceptable.

Congrats to the Wolves - I didn't expect that especially when 34-20 up..

Looks to be a big mistake in getting rid of Nicolai and/or not replacing Dak..

I'm a big fan of Rosco, but he definitely needs to pull that 'rabbit form the hat' now !

• Like 1

So disappointing

Well done to the Wolves for conjuring up an unlikely win (or was that Swindon for a master class in collapses)

Dear oh dear!

• Like 1

Shocking by the Robins.

It seems the riders, Like Rosco think a meeting only lasts to heat 10.

They started really well but really thew it away

yes your guest didn't score but he wasn't the one who threw away the latter heats

well done to Wolves who fought back

• Like 2

Another legendary performance by those so mighty. Nobody can chuck away a big lead with the same amount of skill as we can.

So people are criticising the choice of Belago as a guest. Kind of ironic seeing as there were calls for us to sign him in the winter.

• Like 1

Shocking by the Robins.

yes your guest didn't score but he wasn't the one who threw away the latter heats

PK & Troy are not who you want when the chips are down, like I said in March, too many flaky characters in that team.

• Like 2

PK & Troy are not who you want when the chips are down, like I said in March, too many flaky characters in that team.

and it would appear to be a manager who hasn't a clue how to

1) get the best from his riders

2)foster any kind of team spirit.

Bodes enormously well for the WTC :nono:

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 3

Shocking by the Robins.

Correct, Swindon were still 7 in front with 5 heats left and Bellego finished for the night. The blame lies elsewhere Robins fans I'm afraid

• Like 4