British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adder

Swindon V Wolves 12/06/2014

So people are criticising the choice of Belago as a guest. Kind of ironic seeing as there were calls for us to sign him in the winter.

I would have expected Bellego to be a good guest at Swindon.

Oh Dear.....Swindon have been Pawlickied again :lol:

Is that choked in Polish? :D

• Like 2

Correct, Swindon were still 7 in front with 5 heats left and Bellego finished for the night. The blame lies elsewhere Robins fans I'm afraid

I think there's no doubt that PK is having an iffy spell & makes you wonder if he's going all out for his individual & In Poland this season.

Troy is Troy & bearing in mind how Simon was flying off the outside gate tonight who made the decision to put him off gate 2? In Heat 15 as he was the rider on a Max not Troy??

Still should expect more from Bellego who was shocking but let's be honest this team looked iffy when put together & when you bear in mind Simon & Steve's scores tonight it could've been a lot worse.

Sadly crowds will drop with all these home defeats & Rosco needs to use the World Cup break searching for something.

Oh just remembered he'll be with Team GB:-(

Edited by Crazy robin

Watched the meeting online. Track was super slick, racing boring but that was one of the best meetings I've seen :D :D :D

• Like 3

and it would appear to be a manager who hasn't a clue how to

1) get the best from his riders

2)foster any kind of team spirit.

Bodes enormously well for the WTC :nono:

Yet again such a stupid and child like comment when the bloke got a great record based just on those things .

Anyhow bar the resultquite a good meeting due to the how close the scores were rather than the racing ...the trouble for Swindon is that Killer and Batch have to may things going on with gp's all the leagues etc etc and it's shows on man and machine ...not sure how they done it but well done wolves

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Now I have gave Bellego stick I must be fair and give some other riders stick.

PK - was useless and is now riding like the No.5 he is. In my opinion PK is not a No.1 rider.

Morris - a second string at best.

Batchelor - far too in and out for me.

Well the season is now over Birmingham would have got 3 points off of us at PB if we didn't cheat. Belle Vue would have got there Away point if we didn't cheat in the meeting that was on Sky.

3 Home defeats already not forgetting we struggled to beat Eastie at Home aswell.

I will save my money until changes are made because £17.00 is to much to watch us lose at home most weeks.

The team was crap on paper and now reality is kicking in to say I am disappointed with the Robins it's an understatement.

Mistake #1 made last year in signing Jason Doyle then lending him to Brum

Mistake #2 Not bringing Doyle in for 2014. PK is exciting but at his best rides on the edge, Bath seems to rumble under pressure, The Kid Morris aint progressing..

Robins gated like the wind in the early races then were left at the tapes almost every time. You get the impression that the track man, a a failed TM, aint too keen on seeing his own team do well.

Still a huge collapse and apart from PP Wolves werent at their best - but they won.

G0od night to play off dreams.

Edited by remembertheracers
  • Like 1

Best crowd of season(over 1500) and great weather, good to sit on the chairs on grass bank in t-shirt...BUT another weak surrender, and apart from Gusto nobody can be pleased with performance. Bellego very poor, Killer poor, Batch average, perhaps their minds are overseas, Woffy pretty poor, but Swindon threw it away. Second time this year they've been ahead then lost after conceding an 8-1(Poole). Missing Doyley.

Very little passing, but credit to Wolves for the fightback, and a rare win at The Abbey. Pawlicki rider of the night.

No hope of reaching play-offs at this rate.

Edited by Whiplash Willie

Now I have gave Bellego stick I must be fair and give some other riders stick.

PK - was useless and is now riding like the No.5 he is. In my opinion PK is not a No.1 rider.

Morris - a second string at best.

Batchelor - far too in and out for me.

Well the season is now over Birmingham would have got 3 points off of us at PB if we didn't cheat. Belle Vue would have got there Away point if we didn't cheat in the meeting that was on Sky.

3 Home defeats already not forgetting we struggled to beat Eastie at Home aswell.

I will save my money until changes are made because £17.00 is to much to watch us lose at home most weeks.

The team was crap on paper and now reality is kicking in to say I am disappointed with the Robins it's an understatement.

Morris a second string at best ??? Come on, he is improving all the time, and he always gives 100 percent. And im not a Swindon fan, nor Wolves, but aft watchin ther tonight i thought his commitment was excelent. 5 paid 6 from 3 completed rides!

• Like 1

Rosco appears to be losing (or already has lost) the battle at Blunsdon and could be time for him to move on.

However, that could be ideal for Coventry as it's still not too late to salvage something from the season if he were to come back to us now.

As will have been seen over the last few weeks, Mick Horton has been been giving out apologies like they going out of fashion - so should not be at all difficult for him to do the decent thing and to repent for the way he treated Rosco a couple of years ago !

Happy days

Yet again such a stupid and child like comment when the bloke got a great record based just on those things .

So that implies you think he is getting the best from his riders and is fostering a great team spirit.

Three home defeats :shock: . I'll remain child like and rest my case :P

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

So that implies you think he is getting the best from his riders and is fostering a great team spirit.

Three home defeats :shock: . I'll remain child like and rest my case :P

What ? Swindon lost a meeting it happens they are not a great team this year ...how on earth can comment about team spirit when your not even anywhere near the pits ..as I said just a silly comment

Edited by orion
  • Like 1