British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Coventry Bees Vs Belle Vue Aces - 13/06/14

Kings is a terrible choice from a Poole POV. It stop Poole from using him next week. So if Coventry have Nicholls books for Hans next week, Poole are left with, well, erm, nobody!

Kings is a terrible choice from a Poole POV. It stop Poole from using him next week. So if Coventry have Nicholls books for Hans next week, Poole are left with, well, erm, nobody!

Are you having a conversation about another meeting. Cos you've lost me?

Not sure if Hans or Magic may ride as their practice is later.

Milik, Harris & Shamak all in the earlier sat meeting.

Going to be very patched up which is a shame as one of the most looked forward to meetings between these 2 sides

So as it has to be a Premier League Guest for a D/U what do you do if you want to use somebody that has not got an Elite League average?

Premier league guest or a D/U rider

Are you having a conversation about another meeting. Cos you've lost me?

Yes, talking about next week. Any guest used this week will stop them being used next week by Poole.

Yes, talking about next week. Any guest used this week will stop them being used next week by Poole.

That's got to be good then :D

• Like 3

Hope Hansen feels okay to ride tonight

@KennethKHansen: Body is well sore today, ribs am mega painful and shoulder did not like to be popped out!

Speedway is a though game at times! Bees tonight!

Coventry have 2 riders now riding through the pain barrier.

Good commitment from Zagar to ride for Belle Vue in this meeting NOT!. Well done Chris Harris once again fully committed to the Bees.

BV are asking for a battering with R/R for Zagar and in my opinion they are going to get there battering.

That has to be your most imbecile post yet.

Good commitment from Zagar to ride for Belle Vue in this meeting NOT!. Well done Chris Harris once again fully committed to the Bees.

BV are asking for a battering with R/R for Zagar and in my opinion they are going to get there battering.

one has a chance of being world champion the other is just making the numbers up in the GP will leave it to you to decide if it's worth Harris missing practice ??
  • Like 2

Knowing the way that everything connected with Belle Vue usually pans out, Danny will have his worst ever meeting at Brandon, and Bomber will suddenly go through the card. Still BV are used to things like that :sad:

and Bomber will suddenly go through the card.

Wouldn't really be sudden upturn in form though, since he's only dropped a couple of points in the last few home meetings, and only dropped one to the opposition from his completed rides at King's Lynn. Actually now top of the Bees Averages on this years figures alone I believe with bonus points included.

one has a chance of being world champion the other is just making the numbers up in the GP will leave it to you to decide if it's worth Harris missing practice ??

And it's also better for Belle Vue to be without him for this one and free themselves of that crippling 3K guarantee that he picks up for every meeting.

Edited by CB252
  • Like 1

Hopefully H A will not of been paid, CH shows the form he had when he rode for B Vue and MJJ will have to use the track spare as his bikes are still in Denmark, then we might get a point. :lol:

• Like 1

Unless it is in the best interests of the sport

Really looking forward to this meeting - it's a welcome change watching Speedway with a bit of sun on your back.

Wonder how Scotty will perform on his former track? Just hope that someone doesn't burp or fart at the starting tapes causing him to crash them!

Best of luck to the track guys - I wouldn't like to be paying the water rates tonight!

Come on you Bee...........(whoops, nearly forgetting I'm a Hammer). ;)

• Like 2