British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Wolverhampton Thursday 12th June

Going to try again tonight after squandering money away on female tennis over the weekend. Who the hell loses 6 games in a row?!

Silly girl!

Gustafsson (-1) V Thorsell looks decent to me. Son of God was good last week and was flying on Saturday.

Half tempted to go for Wolves (+10) too but you never know which Woffinden will turn up, so will probably pass on that one.

Edited by MrMungo

Just placing my bets as when I checked earlier the site was down and they have removed the odds early :/

Is it me or is there no stream on bet365 tonight? :neutral:

I had to click on the link on the right hand side, which bought up a working pop-up.

No betting tonight though. I'm guessing Bet365 are having issues as the site was down earlier then odd removed now nothing for the heats.

They also haven't given me my winnings from earlier, so am guessing there's still some technical issues

They're probably overloaded with World Cup bets etc.

Too busy counting their money?

"A warning to the rider in red to keep still at the tapes" who then rolls and get away with it.

"A warning to the rider in red to keep still at the tapes" who then rolls and get away with it.

3 races, 3 rolls.

The 'racing' is shocking once again. Riders winning by miles.

Good ride by Worrall there.

Regretting putting money on Wolves now! Only Jacobs looks to be riding well for them.

Good ride by Worrall there.

Regretting putting money on Wolves now! Only Jacobs looks to be riding well for them.

Dear me, you must have been desperate!

What was the handicap?

The fastest line tonight is way out wide, you can guarantee no Wolves rider will go near it, nor will the team manager advise them too.

Edited by BWitcher