British Speedway Forum
tocha

Coventry V Poole Friday 20th June.

Horton mentioned there should be a meeting next Friday 27th. Just waiting to find out if against Eastbourne or Birmingham

Hopefully it wont be the Brummies as we would likely be without King, Barker and Starke and maybe Nermark with his broken finger. Would be crazy if we agreed to it.

Hopefully it wont be the Brummies as we would likely be without King, Barker and Starke and maybe Nermark with his broken finger. Would be crazy if we agreed to it.

Sounds like a standard elite league fixture this season!

• Like 3

Should have collected all 3 points last night seeming Poole's guests hardly scored much, would have been in trouble if Pawlicki and Magic were riding.

Your right there Bee26,before the meeting i would have taken a point all day long and considering our guests only scored 3 between them,a well earned point.I think we all know the outcome if Pav and Magic were riding.Still there is always the B fixtures.Anyway well done on your win as you can only beat what's put in front of you.

• Like 1

Stick Garrity in there along with Shamek & Magic and it would have been bloody close.

• Like 2

Without the Nermark injury it could have been a poole win as I believe he rode very well last time at brandon and he is in form.

Edited by foreverblue

That's a home and away win against Poole so far.

One home win to Poole.

Looking forward to the final fixture between these 2 teams and hopefully Garrity & Magic wont be missing

That's a home and away win against Poole so far.

One home win to Poole.

Looking forward to the final fixture between these 2 teams and hopefully Garrity & Magic wont be missing

You never know there may be more than one
  • Like 3

Janowski has been shocking at Brandon in the past, I hope he does ride in the B fixture. Probably prove me wrong!

Your right there Bee26,before the meeting i would have taken a point all day long and considering our guests only scored 3 between them,a well earned point.I think we all know the outcome if Pav and Magic were riding.Still there is always the B fixtures.Anyway well done on your win as you can only beat what's put in front of you.

Wasn't able to get to this meeting - did Nermark's RR rides not score any points?

Wasn't able to get to this meeting - did Nermark's RR rides not score any points?

3pts plus the 1 Nermark scored in his race so 4pts.

Magic would have struggled if riding and Shamak scored 3 against Bees on a visit by the bees to Poole.

Garrity scored double figures last time he rode at Brandon so was a big miss. (3,3,3,1,3)

Last time both teams met (b4 bees strengthened) Bees took the win at Poole so will be interesting to see what happens next time Poole visit Brandon (hopefully with Shamak, Magic, Howarth, Sarj & Garrity riding)

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1