Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
tocha

Coventry V Poole Friday 20th June.

I would still expect a decent crowd whatever the teams are and i will be there supporting my team whoever is riding, i am not expecting a victory with the probabilty of josh not completely fit and a guest or two, just hope the meeting doesn't end like the last time i was there.

As a neutral (with a Bees bias I suppose),

So, not a neutral then! :rofl:

• Like 1

So, not a neutral then! :rofl:

Come on now Steve, most of us have a bias for any team that's racing against Poole! ;)

• Like 6

Come on now Steve, most of us have a bias for any team that's racing against Poole! ;)

In that case then you make a fair point! :t:

I can't imagine any team news until tomorrow earliest, all i can say is that Howarth definately won't be there.

I am sure Neil Watson said over a week ago that the Bees team was already sorted, so it can only be Howarth's replacement that needs sorting.

So Bees only have guests because of injury and Garrity riding in the PL. Fair play to Hans, Bomber and Milik for riding before the qualifiers. Shame the Polish authorities wont let Janowski or Pawlicki ride.

• Like 1

Coventry vs. Poole - the most looked forward to in the season and we end up with a Coventry Select vs Poole Select.

Speedway supporters mugged off YET again.

At least the reduced admission price for the meeting means Horton still gets a decent crowd.

Oops, sorry, there is no reduced admission, so he gets the crowd he deserves !

Happy days

What the hell do I know !!!

Fantastic gestures from both Hans and Chris in making the line-up for this Friday.

Just shows the sprirt that the team has this year.

(Chris is setting a precedent for himself now and reckon no way Hans would have done the same

in his Swindon colours of last year !)

Fans appreciate these efforts and the reactions of the crowd last Friday was the best I seen for

a long long time, which am sure will be the same or better this week.

Not going to miss this now - having originally been a definate no show before -

Now seen the line-up including Jacobs and Summers, so reckon could be a great spectacle - hope the

track is prepared well enough to justify the fixture.

(just a pity Jason not available !)

Happy days

Nermark was great at our track recently so good choice of guest.

Was hoping magic would be riding as struggles at Brandon :)

Shame Garrity isn't riding as weakens bees a lot not having him

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

As far as Hans is concerned-practice in Gorican isn`t until 3pm local so will easily make that with an early am flight out on Saturday morning.

Maybe so but the DMU agreement is the Danes get 2 days before a meeting off. Fair play to Hans for forgoing that "offer" and choosing to ride for the Bees. It's actually nice to have a top 2 that want to ride for their team when the rules allow them to not do so if they wish.

I hope Hans, Bomber and Milik all have good meetings Friday and Saturday.

What the hell do I know !!!

Fantastic gestures from both Hans and Chris in making the line-up for this Friday.

Just shows the sprirt that the team has this year.

(Chris is setting a precedent for himself now and reckon no way Hans would have done the same

in his Swindon colours of last year !)

Fans appreciate these efforts and the reactions of the crowd last Friday was the best I seen for

a long long time, which am sure will be the same or better this week.

Not going to miss this now - having originally been a definate no show before -

Now seen the line-up including Jacobs and Summers, so reckon could be a great spectacle - hope the

track is prepared well enough to justify the fixture.

(just a pity Jason not available !)

Happy days

Why would average riders like Hans and Bomber miss out on a payday to ride in a practice for an event they have no chance of qualifying for next season? Very sensible IMO rather than loyal!

And as for Bomber in the GPs there is zero chance he would be missing practice and riding for Coventry if he had any hope of making the top 8.

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 2