British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
orderly

Fast Track Riders

Does anyone think the Blackbird, Garrity and Kerr were at the same level of experience/performance as Birks and Auty?

No ESP Auty. Auty has had years of EL experience and time to improve but hasn't.

Nobody has stopped them getting team places in EL, look at Howarth & Lambert. It's just they weren't as strong as some of the available riders

Does anyone think the Blackbird, Garrity and Kerr were at the same level of experience/performance as Birks and Auty?

I said Newman !!!!

I said Newman !!!!

And Kyle has far more experience than any of them except Josh Auty, I dont really know how Newman, Garrity, came to be on the draft anyway, neither were NL riders last season. Newman, Garrity, Birks for me if one is on the Draft they should all be on, and vice versa.

Fast Track riders are reserves for British GP, that confirms what i have said, about JG, but well done JG, and a special well done to Lewis Kerr, this kid has come on in leaps and bounds over the past season and a half, and he has every right to be on the Draft list.

Edited by greyhoundp

The cut-off point was about a 6pt average.

Garrity/Newman had 5 pt + averages, Birks finished top of the Scunthorpe averages with a 7pt + average. Don't think the Draft was designer for PL number ones.

Seemed to be more related to averages, than experience to me no matter what the spin was.

The line had to be drawn somewhere. They chose to draw it between Howarth & Kerr.

• Like 1

No ESP Auty. Auty has had years of EL experience and time to improve but hasn't.

Nobody has stopped them getting team places in EL, look at Howarth & Lambert. It's just they weren't as strong as some of the available riders

Or their averages don't fit. The better you do your job the more you risk putting yourself out of work. That's always been a frustration.

Interesting that Ashley Birks has said he's been given assurances that he'll be on the draft list next season.