British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
red5

Quest Tv Coverage

First time for me, Given up on Sky and no Eurosport, so an added bonus pre World Cup to see Speedway on TV.

Excellent coverage, seems like a joing venture but well deserved thanks to Quest.

How about starting a petition to make this happen again.

What will it take to get our sport back on the tube and show what the sport has to offer.

Quest Tv & Eurosport are owned by the same company , so last night it was basically another Eurosport channel for the duration of the GP . Great to live speedway on a FV platform , that would help to open the sport up to a much wider audience , it would be interesting to see the viewing figures compared to previous GPs . Unfortunately I cant see it happening again unless there's another scheduling class , but I suppose we can live in hope

Quest Tv & Eurosport are owned by the same company , so last night it was basically another Eurosport channel for the duration of the GP . Great to live speedway on a FV platform , that would help to open the sport up to a much wider audience , it would be interesting to see the viewing figures compared to previous GPs . Unfortunately I cant see it happening again unless there's another scheduling class , but I suppose we can live in hope

First time for me, Given up on Sky and no Eurosport, so an added bonus pre World Cup to see Speedway on TV. Excellent coverage, seems like a joing venture but well deserved thanks to Quest. How about starting a petition to make this happen again. What will it take to get our sport back on the tube and show what the sport has to offer.

That TV coverage on CH38 was top class stuff backed with some top class and entertaining speedway - and an incident between Nicki Pedersen and Matej Zagar that will be a talking point for a long time.

If people do contact Quest they may be able to show a repeat of each of the Eurosport GP progs. It would get wider coverage.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

There was no Quest TV coverage. It was the same programme SKY had and Eurosport show.

Quest was just used by Eurosport as a platform to show the GP.

As others have said, well done to Eurosport for ensuring we had the GP on TV.

• Like 1

As others have said, well done to Eurosport for ensuring we had the GP on TV.

Not me -but everyone`s entitled to a viewpoint-but several people seem to have forgotten that 10 days ago British Eurosport had kicked LIVE coverage into touch and it was only complaints and pressure that got them to change their mind.

Not me -but everyone`s entitled to a viewpoint-but several people seem to have forgotten that 10 days ago British Eurosport had kicked LIVE coverage into touch and it was only complaints and pressure that got them to change their mind.

Still great credit to them for doing so!

Glass is half full.

I'm missed the programme on logging techniques in the 1930's , originally on the Quest programme listings . Not happy , i was looking forward to that

• Like 2

I'm missed the programme on logging techniques in the 1930's , originally on the Quest programme listings . Not happy , i was looking forward to that

Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing.

Bl00dy speedway changing our schedule.

How dare Quest do that!

I'm going to write a strongly worded letter of complaint!

After hints about using your chopper where you ??

There was no Quest TV coverage. It was the same programme SKY had and Eurosport show.

Quest was just used by Eurosport as a platform to show the GP.

Quest TV & Eurosport are the same company both owned by Discovery TV

"Oh, Bevis! And I thought you were so rugged!" :D

British Eurosport did no such thing...

Hope the gps stay on eurosport/quest & scott nicholls is a revelation. Really hope tai wins he is a marvellous ambassador for our sport.